Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:what:So then he shouldn't have been it then

The fukk.. If he's a weak point it deserves to be called out

If they put him it the movie, it was for a reason. If he shows up in a future movie fans will remember.

Just like Romlow in Winter Soldier.
Just like Ulysses Klaw in Age of Ultron.

Both had minor roles their prospective movie debuts but Romlow is now bone crusher and Klaw will probably get more shine in Black Panther not to mention his role in AOU gave Wakanda/Black Panther easter eggs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I loved Red Skull but Hugo Weaving hated the character and the movie I only named Loki because casual audiences have him as their favorite. Just recast and bring him back already :snoop:. Aim needs to be reestablished and Hydra is always around.

This the same person that played megatron in transformers :mjpls:

He probably didn't realize how big the MCU would be.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Hopefully they keep Zemo. Hydra is just about dead. And if Hydra was Al Qeda then Zemo can lead ISIS in Phase 4 or some shyt.

I want them to bring back Red Skull. People always bring up Loki and Red Skull was a great villain as well.

I loved Red Skull but Hugo Weaving hated the character and the movie I only named Loki because casual audiences have him as their favorite. Just recast and bring him back already :snoop:. Aim needs to be reestablished and Hydra is always around.

They definitely should bring Red Skull back, even if Hugo don't come back, just use the guy they wasted in Age of Ultron that played Strucker - Thomas Kretschmann. He doesn't mind wearing makeup either check him in Blade II as Damaskinos. I bet most people wouldn't even be able tell if they did that.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If they put him it the movie, it was for a reason. If he shows up in a future movie fans will remember.

Just like Romlow in Winter Soldier.
Just like Ulysses Klaw in Age of Ultron.

Both had minor roles their prospective movie debuts but Romlow is now bone crusher and Klaw will probably get more shine in Black Panther not to mention his role in AOU gave Wakanda/Black Panther easter eggs.
Oh I feel you. I'm just saying that if the character doesn't work in this movie that should lead to criticism

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That was something else I heard actually :ohhh:That Zemo should've been cut out period because he really has no effect on the movie. I agree with that because the central conflict is the act and how it affects the avengers members and the movie seems to be doing fine with everything I've seen. I admit I was hyped when I heard Zemo was coming because his introduction could lead to the Masters of Evil:ohlawd:. Though that will remain to be seen but I do hope in the future villains don't get killed off aaaannd can be more integral parts of the story. If Fox and Marvel ever play nice and we get Doom, Galactus, Skrull Kree War, and Silver Surfer with some Negative Zone action :whew:
Zemo is pointless he doesn't do shyt.

Best scene is the airport scene.

But the final fight still doesn't make sense because....
tony shouldn't have lost.