Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
3534347-7725325515-tumbl.jpg

:banderas:
yooooo :russ: :russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
im thinking the same. the Russos said awhile ago that this Baron Zemo role would be more so to set up future movie appearances
Marvel wouldnt just throw a villain out of no where and give them no merit.

I can see them spinning this as Zemo, who is another one of Zola's soldier mutation experiments, takes on the lead role that Strucker had earlier. Strucker was beaten by Cap, Loki's scepter was taken by Avengers, Quickstrike dead, and Wanda joins Avenges so its safe to say Strucker fukked Hydra up big time :heh:

Zemo would now come in, take on Strucker's lead role and somehow fit in this universe, maybe in Black Panther since there aint no more Captain America films as it seems :jbhmm:

-mining for vibranium in Wakanda? :jbhmm:
-some old nazi party plans trying to resurface in Antman & Wasp :jbhmm:

This just me spitballing so who knows :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why would people complain about the villain is this movie of all marvel movies when its called "civil war" :russ:
Yeah that's really just trying to nitpick.

The movie is obviously about cap and iron man and cap and Bucky. The conflict of the story revolves around those things. Trying to spin it as cap vs villain #3 is incorrect.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why would people complain about the villain is this movie of all marvel movies when its called "civil war" :russ:
That's always been a complaint about Marvel it's not like it's invalid:ehh:. Collider crew loved it and sad Zemo was the weakest part about it. They said overall besides Loki villains have been lackluster. Ultron should've rectified that but instead besides Spaders delivery and performance he was:manny:. Still going to see Civil War and can't wait for the King to lay the smackdown :lawd::myman:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
That's always been a complaint about Marvel it's not like it's invalid:ehh:. Collider crew loved it and sad Zemo was the weakest part about it. They said overall besides Loki villains have been lackluster. Ultron should've rectified that but instead besides Spaders delivery and performance he was:manny:. Still going to see Civil War and can't wait for the King to lay the smackdown :lawd::myman:
The Russo Bros sound like they're going to really flesh out Thanos for Infinity War which is great to hear he's one of the goat villains and it'd be a shame if wasn't portrayed properly.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Russo Bros sound like they're going to really flesh out Thanos for Infinity War which is great to hear he's one of the goat villains and it'd be a shame if wasn't portrayed properly.

That's definitely one villain that NEEDS to be fleshed out and establish that Thanos is that dude. Arrogant, intelligent, powerful, and ruthless as it gets. Bodies need to drop:sadcam::wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I get that but this movie shouldn't fit.

Sometimes I think they feel compelled to put a villain in for obligatory purposes.

Like I said before in other marvel threads, these movies are like MCU episodes. But unlike TV show episodes instead of their being any type of crisis, there has to be a main villain.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I get that but this movie shouldn't fit.

Sometimes I think they feel compelled to put a villain in for obligatory purposes.

Like I said before in other marvel threads, these movies are like MCU episodes. But unlike TV show episodes instead of their being any type of crisis, there has to be a main villain.
That was something else I heard actually :ohhh:That Zemo should've been cut out period because he really has no effect on the movie. I agree with that because the central conflict is the act and how it affects the avengers members and the movie seems to be doing fine with everything I've seen. I admit I was hyped when I heard Zemo was coming because his introduction could lead to the Masters of Evil:ohlawd:. Though that will remain to be seen but I do hope in the future villains don't get killed off aaaannd can be more integral parts of the story. If Fox and Marvel ever play nice and we get Doom, Galactus, Skrull Kree War, and Silver Surfer with some Negative Zone action :whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That was something else I heard actually :ohhh:That Zemo should've been cut out period because he really has no effect on the movie. I agree with that because the central conflict is the act and how it affects the avengers members and the movie seems to be doing fine with everything I've seen. I admit I was hyped when I heard Zemo was coming because his introduction could lead to the Masters of Evil:ohlawd:. Though that will remain to be seen but I do hope in the future villains don't get killed off aaaannd can be more integral parts of the story. If Fox and Marvel ever play nice and we get Doom, Galactus, Skrull Kree War, and Silver Surfer with some Negative Zone action :whew:

Hopefully they keep Zemo. Hydra is just about dead. And if Hydra was Al Qeda then Zemo can lead ISIS in Phase 4 or some shyt.

I want them to bring back Red Skull. People always bring up Loki and Red Skull was a great villain as well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hopefully they keep Zemo. Hydra is just about dead. And if Hydra was Al Qeda then Zemo can lead ISIS in Phase 4 or some shyt.

I want them to bring back Red Skull. People always bring up Loki and Red Skull was a great villain as well.

I loved Red Skull but Hugo Weaving hated the character and the movie I only named Loki because casual audiences have him as their favorite. Just recast and bring him back already :snoop:. Aim needs to be reestablished and Hydra is always around.