Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
MCU been great at implementing Ultimate Marvel elements with 616. I wonder what Ultimate elements theyre gonna put in their Black Panther :jbhmm:.

tbh tho they should just do 616 with their own flare n stuff of course. Ultimate Panther was kinda wierd imo

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_o3usrgYuRf1r9pt1so3_250.gif
tumblr_o3usrgYuRf1r9pt1so4_250.gif

tumblr_o3usrgYuRf1r9pt1so5_250.gif
tumblr_o3usrgYuRf1r9pt1so6_250.gif

tumblr_o3usrgYuRf1r9pt1so7_250.gif
tumblr_o3usrgYuRf1r9pt1so2_250.gif

:salute:
:obama::ehh::troll:

:lolbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In a black panther solo she could be played by the Goddess

PERFECT casting. And this could also Segway into the Captain Marvel movie, where Monica is Established as Carol Danvers best friend.
i just downloaded some new shyt with her and Macy Gray called Where Children Play
shes fine as HELL!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Remember when this and Batman Vs Superman were supposed to drop the same day? :jbhmm:

shyt could have been a bloodbath :damn:

To be honest captain America franchise is more established cuz of past 2 movies and how this looks like a avengers 2.5 but plays nothing like it and imo the best marvel franchise should do big numbers regardless and hit a bill cuz of how last cap movie was and how this trailers been extremely well paid it comes down too has his fanbase gotten bigger to where it's almost on par to with iron man cuz last iron man move made 1.2 bill with a lot overseas and overseas is a big factor

The batman vs superman I felt would do numbers regardless it came down how good it is and the fanbase cuz look at transformers majority don't like it but shyt makes a killing no matter what overseas and this could be another case also with this movie but if movie is really good looking at avengers type of numbers

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Remember when this and Batman Vs Superman were supposed to drop the same day? :jbhmm:

shyt could have been a bloodbath :damn:
We dont bring those other guys up in our threads :scusthov:
Thats the reason they fail
All that "Marvel Stan" shyt in every other post in a movie thread where theyre supposed to rep their shyt :heh:
shyt like my girl comin thru and fukkin my brains out everyday and i lay with her afterwards talkin bout how i miss my bm:deadmanny:
Muthafukkas deserve each other
Loser ass brand with loser ass fans
:hahapaul:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We dont bring those other guys up in our threads :scusthov:
Thats the reason they fail
All that "Marvel Stan" shyt in every other post in a movie thread where theyre supposed to rep their shyt :heh:
shyt like my girl comin thru and fukkin my brains out everyday and i lay with her afterwards talkin bout how i miss my bm:deadmanny:
Muthafukkas deserve each other
Loser ass brand with loser ass fans
:hahapaul:

Marvel too intricate :win:

ipXtr3J.jpg%22,tid:%22OIP.Ma9886acab410e813654823a117a1e76fo0

:win:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My sons new punishment is gonna be if he fukks up he gotta wear a Batman vs Superman shirt to head start :russ:

:mjlol:Don't do that breh, he gonna get treated like a young Norbit and next thing you know he gonna bring a young rasputia home with a stretched out deadpool shirt on :dead:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mjlol:Don't do that breh, he gonna get treated like a young Norbit and next thing you know he gonna bring a young rasputia home with a stretched out deadpool shirt on :dead:

:mjlol:
I meant to say preschool
My sisters son is doing headstart
But nah, when my son fukk up I unleash the hounds on him
Keeps his lil ass sharp