Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spidey doesn't look that bad to.

Trailer was dope, tho. Scarlet Witch putting that work on vision.. :noah:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Wattba :blessed:

Back when First Avenger dropped I thought Capt America would be the wackest series coming out of Marvel. But his shyt looks like it's gonna be lit again!

Makes me mad that Iron man put out two trash movies....He was supposed to be the chosen one:to:
As a flagship character Cap needed Winter Soldier and this though cause First Avenger was weak. Tony's like the Marvel version of Snoop - He's a legend living off his first album no matter how much trash he drops.

Winter Soldier made me a believer though - that shyt was just :wow:

And it's #StarkSet all day

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Ultimate-Spider-Man-Cartoon-Mother-Of-God-Close-Up.gif

i dont even know what to say; i missed the initial drop at 12pm est; came in this thread at 2pm est....havent done any work since...packing up and heading home for the day :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from the odd arm band looking break between the blue and read on the sleeves of the suit, this version of Spiderman looks great.
Its like he jumped right out of one of them old Hostess snack cake ads they used to run in the comics.
And I am #TeamCap all the way...Stark is a ho working with the Feds.:scust:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
T'Challa is on some Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl type shyt.
HeavyWhirlwindBalloonfish.gif

It aint even fair :damn: Black Excellence don't need no Super Soldier serum. It's all natural home grown, and god given. The Audi didn't even stand a chance as he leap frogged over that German trash. You muthafukkas better ask Sharapova. Doing steroids and still got her ass whipped by Serena on a monthly basis.
Repped. :myman:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This is the last movie Chris Evans is contracted for. Sebastian Stan (Bucky) is signed on for 6 more movies after this. Which means Steve Rogers will die in this and Bucky will take over as Captain America. Everyone thinks this is a Cap vs Ironman movie but it's essentially a Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes story.