Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:wtf:people all over his dikk on my social media

I knew it was gonna be mixed cus of the CGI. People either love it or hate it

I posted it on my FB and not one damn reply. Everyones' all "Look at this pic of my kid/pets today, brehs" or posting some political shyt. :snoop: This is why I like you all better than people I actually know.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:dead: imagine the police arresting Darkseid

Imagine Thanos working minimum wage :scust:

mcdarkseid.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I posted it on my FB and not one damn reply. Everyones' all "Look at this pic of my kid/pets today, brehs" or posting some political shyt. :snoop: This is why I like you all better than people I actually know.

And I like you all because you pay attention to shyt I don't to keep me abreast of it lol. My boy sent me the trailer on some "I know you've seen this already" I told him of course. that's as much response as I've gotten. But also it's free agency, I'm following a lot of giants beat reporters right now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Anyone notice Black Widow started on Iron Man's side then was on Cap's side when Spidey showed up :ohhh:

I imagine more and more people will switch over to Cap's side as Tony gets more and more vicious with his dealing of unregistered superheroes
The order of scenes is definitely out of whack and I believe Cap and Tony beef after he breaks Winter Soldier out of that prison.