Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
T'Challa is on some Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl type shyt.
HeavyWhirlwindBalloonfish.gif

It aint even fair :damn: Black Excellence don't need no Super Soldier serum. It's all natural home grown, and god given. The Audi didn't even stand a chance as he leap frogged over that German trash. You muthafukkas better ask Sharapova. Doing steroids and still got her ass whipped by Serena on an monthly basis.

Post of the year :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You a dumbass. You could easily watch it all day on regular youtube for free and without wasting space on your phone

You a dumbass. Youtube red is nothing but a additional bonus for being a google music subscriber. And if I can download HD quality trailers to my 200GB memory card and watch it without using my data then nikka im gonna do it
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
From The Gawd BWood Over at Okayplayer.com

"Saw this shyt. Marvel should call it quits after this cause there's..."

...no way any film they release after this is gonna be better.

This film has pretty much everything you want.

Last 45 minutes are an emotional gut punch. Chick behind me would not stop crying. I'll be honest the end bummed me out. And I mean that in the most positive way possible.

But let's get to what you nikkas really wanna hear:

-Black Panther is the film's MVP. Talking to the Russo brothers, the said if they could, they would do the BP solo film cause they love the character.

-Spider-Man is great.

-The film's main through line is Cap and Bucky's relationship. It is a Captain America movie.

-There's two sequences shot in IMAX. First is the big 15 minute epic face off and an sequence that pushes Cap physical, mentally, and emotionally. The IMAX shot stuff not only gives the film an epic scope but it's also part of the storytelling the Russos have accomplished.

-Ant-Man is a badass and owns.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Cap - doing his thing
Tony - doing his thing
Rhodey - doing his thing
Falcon - doing his thing
Bucky - doing his thing
Panther - fukkin shyt up
Hawkeye - eh, but he shot Ant-man
Ant-man - bout to fukk shyt up
Witch - taking down the fukkin Vision
Widow - ... greco roman wrestling move...:stopitslime:

I hate in the comics they had her going hand to hand with people fighting Hulk and Thor. :dead:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T'Challa is on some Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl type shyt.
HeavyWhirlwindBalloonfish.gif

It aint even fair :damn: Black Excellence don't need no Super Soldier serum. It's all natural home grown, and god given. The Audi didn't even stand a chance as he leap frogged over that German trash. You muthafukkas better ask Sharapova. Doing steroids and still got her ass whipped by Serena on a monthly basis.
Completely forgot about him treating that audi like it was an olympic hurdle. :wow::whoo:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Man. This is that turnaround that African parents do when they've heard nothing out of their kids for 15 minutes and then there's a crash in the other room

"Heh! If you've broken something, there will be trouble, O! :ufdup::birdman:"

Them flashbacks :mjcry:
pitch perfect :russ: