Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o3u2ev5pHZ1tf70vho2_540.gif

The Vibranium Don:wow:
He's the hero Civil War deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So he'll only co-star. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He blinked.. the eyes move..

Pete idolizes Tony but soon realizes he cant put Aunt May in harms way and joins Cap .. BP joins cap too before its over..

Yup...which is why I said I'll be making the switch when he makes the face turn. I'm curious how they spin it in this movie though because obviously it's a different kind of situation

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
not looking to start a flamewar, but this was most defintely better than Suicide Squad
Nah :yeshrug:

We're more invested in these characters so it has greater meaning. Plus these are superstar characters.

I was just talking about editing, flow and how it delivered. I think SS is still the best trailer imo. Although, if I'm honest this is the safer bet to be the better movie.

Trailer was dope though. :ehh: :ohlawd:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yup...which is why I said I'll be making the switch when he makes the face turn. I'm curious how they spin it in this movie though because obviously it's a different kind of situation

I'm team CAP .. not just because its his movie and so he has to win...but because I like the way Buckys hair is and I like Bucky..