Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Take this with a grain of salt but :whoo:

RUMOR: 'Spider-Man' Will Feature Heavily In Tomorrow's CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Trailer
131895.jpg

We have no real idea what to expect from tomorrow's new Captain America: Civil War trailer, but rumour has it that a certain wall-crawler will be getting a lot of screentime. Read on for details.

2z677ma.jpg

According to Latino-Review, tomorrow's Captain America: Civil War trailer will indeed feature an appearance from Spider-Man. While it's not clear whether he'll be suited up alongside Team Iron Man or if Marvel are just going to tease us with an appearance from Peter Parker, it definitely sounds like they have a plan in place to steal the spotlight from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. "What we’re missing is a third piece of messaging that is being called the “payoff” trailer internally. We’ve been told it it...heavily...features...Spider-Man." Sounds awesome, right?

It remains to be seen whether or not Spidey will appear of course, but it would make sense for Marvel to show him off at last in this trailer. After all, keeping him under wraps may get fans excited, but it's not going to bring more people to the theater if they know nothing about the wall-crawler being in the movie! What are
gRrOmKk.gif

If Umberto is wrong again... :martin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i fogrot what talk show it was where Anthony Mackie was doing the play by play for the Winter Soldier trailer
shyt was funny as hell
"SHOWTIME!!"

i think Bill O'Reilly was sitting next to him too