Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
12821561_10153242305856923_9057038610894798749_n.jpg

#TeamCap
Beaten by a mere man
gQI5tMJ.png
tumblr_nwzzyjRMSP1sm5n1so1_500.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm :dead: at this interview with Anthony Mackie. Dude does interviews like he's posting on The Coli. I'm gonna quote part of it:

On Set Interview: Anthony Mackie talks Falcon, Civil War, Earth, Wind & Fire and Grindr!

Anthony Mackie: Alright. Go to Birmingham. It's bananas! You drive through that motherfukker and make it out alive. Yeah. Go to Birmingham. Just check it out, dawg. I drive to New Orleans once every two weeks and I hit Birmingham and I'm like (looks terrified, hands on an invisible steering wheel). Literally just look at the front of the car. Don't look out the window. Don't look out the window.

I have this picture... There was this dude in a truck and he was hauling ass. He was in a Toyota truck, so that tells you what kind of dude he was. Who the fukk buys a Toyota truck? So, he had, like, deer legs hanging out of the back of his truck, like tied up and out. It was like one, two, three, four deers. Then there was some other animal. It wasn't a deer. The legs... I don't know what it was, but it was hanging, like he had it tied from a rack, I guess it was a gun rack, out the back window... Carcasses. Driving. And leaving a trail of blood as he drives down the highway.

Don't look, dawg. Keep going. Whatever that fifth thing is, don't look.

Q:
So, what music have you recommended to Chris?

Anthony Mackie: He's an interesting guy, that Chris Evans. I've tried to help him understand... the greatest band in music history, pound for pound, they invented the crescendo... Earth, Wind & Fire. I don't care what nobody say, I've never been sitting on my couch and was like, “Man! Put on that Doobie Brothers CD!” Never happened. And I love the Doobie Brothers, alright? Never happened, alright?

Earth, Wind & Fire is the greatest band of all time. If you don't believe it and have iTunes I will give you forty bucks. Download forty songs and it'll blow your mind. Blow your mind, alright?

Greatest songwriter of all time, pound of pound, I don't care what nobody says... I don't care about his children... Lionel Richie. I don't care what nobody say. I don't care. I never was on my couch and was like, “Man! Barry Manilow made me cry!” Never happened. Lionel Richie. Earth, Wind & Fire. That's it.

But he don't believe that! And it confuses the shyt outta me! How do you... It's Lionel Richie. I guarantee you, I put on Say You Say Me you're going to say “Damn. I need to text her right now.” I guarantee you! If I put on Dancing On The Ceiling you're going to go, “shyt. Ugggggghhh.” Because all you're going to want to do is “Whooo!” fukk that. Lionel Richie.

You can't get a girl with Lionel Richie? You a loser. All of my high school years, every time I wrote a girl a note it was literally sixteen bars of Lionel Richie and then I would sign it “Anthony Mackie.” She would be, “Oh, my God. You're such a poet.” I said, “I know, baby. I know. So cultured. I'm a poet. I'm just a renaissance man in my heart. I can build shelves and I can write poetry.”

Q: I don't know how we go back to the movie after this.

Anthony Mackie: (laughs) I'm just saying, call your girl and recite one of Shakespeare's sonnets and she's going to go “What the fukk are you talking about?” Call her and recite one Lionel Richie song. You're going to be tazing her off you. Real talk.

I don't know, maybe you don't want to taze her off. That's cool. I don't know. Maybe you don't like tazing girls off you. That's cool. Knock yourself out.

:mjlol:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm :dead: at this interview with Anthony Mackie. Dude does interviews like he's posting on The Coli. I'm gonna quote part of it:

On Set Interview: Anthony Mackie talks Falcon, Civil War, Earth, Wind & Fire and Grindr!

:mjlol:

Fred.

:pacspit: fukk him. He shytted on Birmingham.

Anthony Mackie: Alright. Go to Birmingham. It's bananas! You drive through that m-----f----- and make it out alive. Yeah. Go to Birmingham. Just check it out, dawg. I drive to New Orleans once every two weeks and I hit Birmingham and I'm like (looks terrified, hands on an invisible steering wheel). Literally just look at the front of the car. Don't look out the window. Don't look out the window.

I have this picture... There was this dude in a truck and he was hauling ass. He was in a Toyota truck, so that tells you what kind of dude he was. Who the f--- buys a Toyota truck? So, he had, like, deer legs hanging out of the back of his truck, like tied up and out. It was like one, two, three, four deers. Then there was some other animal. It wasn't a deer. The legs... I don't know what it was, but it was hanging, like he had it tied from a rack, I guess it was a gun rack, out the back window... Carcasses. Driving. And leaving a trail of blood as he drives down the highway.

• Dap
Reactions: hex