Capcom countdown has begun.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel like Capcom is going to step away from fighting games. Street Fighter V and MVCI were relative flops.

We need a Dragons Dogma 2 though, the first game was ahead of its time imo.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I feel like Capcom is going to step away from fighting games. Street Fighter V and MVCI were relative flops.

We need a Dragons Dogma 2 though, the first game was ahead of its time imo.
:mjlol:How was sfv a flop?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i can't even pretend to be excited about a street fighter game anymore :unimpressed: feel like playing sf games has turned into some obligation or box to check as someone who plays fighting games.
:mjlol:How was sfv a flop?
it got a ton of shyt at release.... its come a long ways since then, but anything good to say about sfv really comes from after the updates landed

hell, most fighting game releases that have dropped since then have gone out of their way to add features simply to avoid the reaction that vanilla sfv got

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i can't even pretend to be excited about a street fighter game anymore :unimpressed: feel like playing sf games has turned into some obligation or box to check as someone who plays fighting games.

it got a ton of shyt at release.... its come a long ways since then, but anything good to say about sfv really comes from after the updates landed

hell, most fighting game releases that have dropped since then have gone out of their way to add features simply to avoid the reaction that vanilla sfv got
Your not wrong I thought he meant in terms of sales

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean fighters are build on the back of what SF created :yeshrug: