Capcom countdown has begun.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Marvel Vs Capcom 4

I wish lol. But people gotta realize there are NO other fighters coming from Capcom until SF is a success for them. SF6 has to be successful out the gate before they put a budget towards other fighters. Their FG division has been struggling since UMVC3.

People are really setting themselves for a massive disappointment thinking it’s going to be some resident evil.

It's very possible it could be the RE8 dlc. But i agree anyone hoping for RE4(Which i 100% believe is coming) is setting themselves up for disappointment. We probably wont here about that game until late this year/early next year.

But all signs points to this being SF6 anyway.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I wish lol. But people gotta realize there are NO other fighters coming from Capcom until SF is a success for them. SF6 has to be successful out the gate before they put a budget towards other fighters.

Bruh right now SFV is the 2nd best selling Street Fighter right now.

The real challenge is, what other FG IP Capcom has that can be big as SF that they own?

They aren’t going back to Marvel unless they have complete creative control and Disney ain’t giving that up.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They fully remake the game like they did re2 then yea bit if they just remaster aint no way they gon do the shyt the 2 modders in the video did. Watch the video nikka they took 2d textures for irrelevant shyt like wine racks and made whole 3d models for it breh capcom aint finna go that far for a remaster
Nikka the rumor is its in development and they're using the RE engine same one the used for 7/8 and the the remakes of 2 and 3...you been under a rock breh ? This is gonna be made from the ground up ..:upsetfavre:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Nikka the rumor is its in development and they're using the RE engine same one the used for 7/8 and the the remakes of 2 and 3...you been under a rock breh ? This is gonna be made from the ground up ..:upsetfavre:
cant front i aint been following any of the capcom rumors:hubie:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Bruh right now SFV is the 2nd best selling Street Fighter right now.

The real challenge is, what other FG IP Capcom has that can be big as SF that they own?

They aren’t going back to Marvel unless they have complete creative control and Disney ain’t giving that up.
Red_Earth_game_poster.jpg

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Hoping it was R4make or new Village DLC, don't care much for fighting games.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Where's my Strider remake? My Captain Commando remake? My FPS Mega Man remake?

I wish I could run a game company for 5 years. I'd make millions. :wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I have no faith in these graphics

SF4 turned out to be ugly after a phenomenal sprite job and SF5 somehow managed to be even uglier

Meanwhile Arcsys spent a whole console generation doing the graphic style everyone begged capcom for