flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:dry::wtb:

:mjlol: you aint shyt
U shouldn't of tagged me with him. He's a lonely guy. He has no friends. So he has no problem going back and forth with me for hours making up lies even though it's like 3 am where he is.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:dry::wtb:

:mjlol: you aint shyt
:lolbron:

U shouldn't of tagged me with him. He's a lonely guy. He has no friends. So he has no problem going back and forth with me for hours making up lies even though it's like 3 am where he is.
Except you posted in this thread before Muse had even seen it starting shyt for no reason :francis:

Op is the number one faggit always starting beef :heh: I was in a thread minding my own business and the little faggit just started insuting me for no reason :dead:. Really trying hard to get a featured thread arent ya :mjlol:

You love these back and forths it's the only thing thats stopping you from from washing those pills down with a glass of vodka and ending your miserable existence right now :comeon:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
animated-smileys-love-erotic-435.gif

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:lolbron:

Except you posted in this thread before Muse had even seen it starting shyt for no reason :francis:

You love these back and forths it's the only thing thats stopping you from from washing those pills down with a glass of vodka and ending your miserable existence right now :comeon:
Yeah and u ignored what I wrote like the bytch that u are and that was the end of it :heh: U'd fukking kill yourself if I stopped posting. I'm the reason u wake up in the morning :jawalrus: how u even know I pop pills? Why u doing such extensive research on me :scusthov:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a 2 page featured thread in the booth I must attend to. This one on page 3 and still struggling :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Yeah and u ignored what I wrote like the bytch that u are and that was the end of it :heh: U'd fukking kill yourself if I stopped posting. I'm the reason u wake up in the morning :jawalrus: how u even know I pop pills? Why u doing such extensive research on me :scusthov:
:snooze:

I didn't see all that disrespect in there at first. You must of went back and edited it like you do with all your posts about when you're still seething and know your corny little joke just wasn't enough to affect me :umad:
It was just a guess attention seeking losers like yourself all usually possess the same habits :scusthov:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:snooze:

I didn't see all that disrespect in there at first. You must of went back and edited it like you do with all your posts about when you're still seething and know your corny little joke just wasn't enough to affect me :umad:
It was just a guess attention seeking losers like yourself all usually possess the same habits :scusthov:
this the first poster I ever seen that actually lies just to win an arguement. You got female ass tendencies. Someone should of taught u how to be a man.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
so was this a success or nah?
I only caught one neg from it so it's not a complete failure :yeshrug:
this the first poster I ever seen that actually lies just to win an arguement. You got female ass tendencies. Someone should of taught u how to be a man.
Says the poster who's favourite insult is he's never heard of me and I'm obsessed with him yet as usual he's got the 2nd most replies in one of my threads

Members Who Replied this thread
Thread:

Can't We All Just Get Along?
  1. 17
    2meo
    .... and everything in it!, Male

Daps Received:

2. 15
    flea
    free da guyz

Daps Received:

3. 9
    Flexo Rodriguez
    Monica Alvarez x La Vida En La Muerte, Male

Daps Received:

4. 8
    *L*E*G*A*C*Y*
    O.G., Male

Daps Received:

5. 8
    okra

Like I said @flea you've got jokes for days. I'd ask you to stay and help me get this feature but you made it clear you were done here (2pages ago)