Can't We All Just Get Along?

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
:pacspit:fukk these undercover sexually frustrated moist nikkas ...every time I say some real nikka shyt, I get negged.

...alpha nikkas need their own forum on here, there's a "Salon" for so called "females", on a MALE DOMINATED forum, yet there's no official forum for THOROUGH nikkaS to speak their mind without getting negged.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:fukk these undercover sexually frustrated moist nikkas ...every time I say some real nikka shyt, I get negged.

...alpha nikkas need their own forum on here, there's a "Salon" for so called "females", on a MALE DOMINATED forum, yet there's no official forum for THOROUGH nikkaS to speak their mind without getting negged.

You get negged because you're garbage :francis:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I see a lot of beefing going on in here lately and it's getting way past the usual fukkery and turning into full blown personal attacks on other users.

This is supposed to be a fun place and I'm reading a lot of the posts lately like the poster is typing it like this :angry:

That's not healthy :francis:

Why don't we all take the time to hug it out :hug: and squash any personal beefs we have going?

I'd go first but I don't have any problems with any posters:yeshrug: so how about @Always-Right Liggins and @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* go first. I see you both getting pretty heated in the root and that's not a good look for the new forum.

Let's squash it and bring peace to these coli streets :blessed:

Aight, you and @flea go

fukk @Always-Right Liggins I ain't trucing with him and here's why:

1. He started it. Not even being on some above it all mod behavior but taking low blows when I said something. Repeatedly.
2. He dissed me and Nigerians...and tried to paint me as some condescending Nigerian that hates African Americans when that couldn't be any further from the truth. This was last year. He obviously has issues against Nigerians cause I've never heard him say anything positive regarding us on here.
3. Sorry...but you do not call me things like a "clown", "a failure of a black male" and other disparaging things and expect me to take it with a smile. I'm not a door mat.
4. He also lied and said I dapped a terrible comment by the nigerian when I did not. Why he got to lie?

He's been insulting me unprovoked for almost a year on and off. He should be apologizing to me. I ain't extending my hand to him unless it's an open palmed slap or a closed fist to the face.

You know, fukk liggins, but you did dap some shady shyt the Nigerian said. Someone posted it in another thread and you said you didn't read all the post :manny:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Legacy knows what everyone looks like cause he's an internet creep. Googling peoples names and saving pics. He's a loser addicted to the internet. Internet gangsta.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Aight, you and @flea go

You know, fukk liggins, but you did dap some shady shyt the Nigerian said. Someone posted it in another thread and you said you didn't read all the post :manny:
He said something I agreed with in the first posts he made about not supporting black businesses...then he made that other comment...then he made more disparaging comments about black people and I even called him out on it.

I don't like @The Nigerian at all. In fact I think he's a herb, a shadeball, and a fraud. We've gotten into it many times on here...I even threatened to knock him down a flight of stairs if he ever dared step foot in brooklyn. That was just one such case where I dapped a post and not a poster...but yeah...that dude hasn't changed at all. He's still an a$$hole.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Legacy knows what everyone looks like cause he's an internet creep. Googling peoples names and saving pics. He's a loser addicted to the internet. Internet gangsta.
Nah...The Internet creep would be the one who made a 17 page dedication thread to a young woman he'll never meet in real life with quotes from her twitter that seemed absolutely stalkerish. You're a weirdo.

Also...negged.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Nah...The Internet creep would be the one who made a 17 page dedication thread to a young woman he'll never meet in real life with quotes from her twitter that seemed absolutely stalkerish. You're a weirdo.

Also...negged.
I didn't make that thread go 17 pages. Same old rebuttal from you clowns. You have quotes from nikkas you'll never meet and pics saved on your hard drive. You admitted to googling them. You can't justify this :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I didn't make that thread go 17 pages. Same old rebuttal from you clowns. You have quotes from nikkas you'll never meet and pics saved on your hard drive. You admitted to googling them. You can't justify this :mjlol:
I don't have pics saved on my hard drive. Just stop with the lies clown. You're an embarrassment to humanity.