Can't We All Just Get Along?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Aight, you and @flea go

You know, fukk liggins, but you did dap some shady shyt the Nigerian said. Someone posted it in another thread and you said you didn't read all the post :manny:
He doesn't care to squash beef. He's desperately tryna get a featured thread.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
If the shoe was on the other foot I'd never hear the end of it.

@Always-Right Liggins just be happy you have this platform to have "leverage" over me dawg. Seems like you a little man that gets pushed around and you take it out on your internet minions you preside over as a moderator of a popular sports forum. Any other avenue...nah b...wouldn't happen.

The Internet is the only place where someone can fukk with a 5'10" 180 lb dark skinned black African/West Indian man. The same types that cross the street when they see me when I walk towards them on the sidewalk..

You are so repped :wow:

The amount of pure TRUTH in the bolded is just :wow:

I think about it all the time when I read certain shyt on here, because it's so obvious... it's basic human psychology... you can tell through peoples' words that in real life they're just a failure and a loser, a true bytch ass nikka, and that this internet shyt is their outlet and the only time they ever actually feel as if they're somebody.. and again, it's SO obvious.

And it applies to more heads around here than just him.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
He doesn't care to squash beef. He's desperately tryna get a featured thread.

This^^ paint thinner sniffin cac about to get ethered when he replies to me yall..watch dis..
Ima get 'em :lolbron:
... stay tuned :smile:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
There is no beef between us. You're a clown from the UK who's obsessed with me :yeshrug:
Thanks for coming in my thread to tell me I'm obsessed with you and you will squash the beef :handshake:

@muse it worked and I feel better already
4wYLYih.png

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Thanks for coming in my thread to tell me I'm obsessed with you and you will squash the beef :handshake:

@muse it worked and I feel better already
4wYLYih.png
I said that? :dahell:
Why am I being duped into helping this little weirdo get a featured thread? :snoop: