this site was birthed from fukkery.
if anything we need more fukkery.
Entertain me!!!!!
:damn:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
nikka, maybe THIS personality didn't say anything out of line towards me (in your mind) but this isn't the first time we had it out. This isn't the first time you lost respect for me or said you hated my guts, boo hoo nikka. Do you. But it's a trend with you though. You get out of pocket, you say or do some dumb shyt then you want to use your issues as a defense. You want to be the victim. This shyt isn't new between me and you. You know how I feel about your contradictions and hypocrisy so don't act blindsided. Everyone else gets called out around here, you're not special breh. If you're getting "visibly upset" at work maybe you need to be working and not worrying about me.
Why am I playing victim when you're the one who was talking smack about me first unprovoked? This isnt even the first time!!!!!! Shyt man....how many comments of yours have I dapped? How many pos reps have I gave you? And you throw pot shots at me for what? For daps? Just to "serve" me on this board in front of everyone else. Cut it with the bullshyt cause I ain't buying it. And yeah...I've fukked up...said some shot I didn't mean...but I owned up to it. You just throwing some fukking garbage as condescending bullshyt my way and then when it's all said and done pretend like it's not even worth addressing and I'm not even worth the effort. Nah...that's bullshyt I don't condone man.

It's just a message board...but you don't call me shyt like a "failure of a black man" and expect me to take it wwith a smile or ignore it. That goes for anybody on this board dude.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Dude...I don't like when people take shots as me as a black person at all. That was a really uncalled for comment. I've been nothing but a good person in real life. A great son to my parents. A great sibling to my siblings. I've stood up for what's right man....that's not cool. Judge what you can judge...don't judge what you cant. That's just as bad as some racist calling me a "n*****r" in my book.

Ain't nothing to squash. This is a forum. The back and forth goes with the territory. Dunno why he takes this so personally, people get it way worse on here all the time.

Ok I think this thread is gonna backfire on me :snoop:

I respect that do you brehs :salute:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why am I playing victim when you're the one who was talking smack about me first unprovoked? This isnt even the first time!!!!!! Shyt man....how many comments of yours have I dapped? How many pos reps have I gave you? And you throw pot shots at me for what? For daps? Just to "serve" me on this board in front of everyone else. Cut it with the bullshyt cause I ain't buying it. And yeah...I've fukked up...said some shot I didn't mean...but I owned up to it. You just throwing some fukking garbage as condescending bullshyt my way and then when it's all said and done pretend like it's not even worth addressing and I'm not even worth the effort. Nah...that's bullshyt I don't condone man.

It's just a message board...but you don't call me shyt like a "failure of a black man" and expect me to take it wwith a smile or ignore it. That goes for anybody on this board dude.

Breh, how I feel is how I feel. Love it or leave it. Don't lose sleep over it though.

@Panthera you still a bytch boo. Love you anyway.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
If the shoe was on the other foot I'd never hear the end of it.

@Always-Right Liggins just be happy you have this platform to have "leverage" over me dawg. Seems like you a little man that gets pushed around and you take it out on your internet minions you preside over as a moderator of a popular sports forum. Any other avenue...nah b...wouldn't happen.

The Internet is the only place where someone can fukk with a 5'10" 180 lb dark skinned black African/West Indian man. The same types that cross the street when they see me when I walk towards them on the sidewalk.

Anyways I'm not investing anymore time in this or responding. Don't bother me...I won't bother you. Just a reminder...don't overstep your boundaries cause you got a fancy shmancy "staff member" title under your name.