Can't We All Just Get Along?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yeah right...

I wish it could be this way, but misery loves company.

Just update your ignore list, and keep it moving.
I wish. But we can't put mods on ignore. I feel like a fool for expecting better behavior from a mod...but again, I have never ever ever said anything negative to @Always-Right Liggins to even illicit the type of responses for daps and just pure hatred on his part towards me.

He obviously has had these negative sentiments towards me for a while...I don't throw disrespect towards people unprovoked and I try to respect everyone on this board until they disrespect me.

Lik3...I've been really disgusted at this dude for this crap. Especially that "failure of a black male" comment...that had me visibly angry here at work...

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Lol@ op tagging other users to go first on a thread he created.
:lolbron:

this some ol passive aggressive homo shyt, let them nikkas beef instead of making a thread tellin other men to squash some shyt you not even involved in

have a blessed day my bitter friend
4wYLYih.png

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I wish. But we can't put mods on ignore. I feel like a fool for expecting better behavior from a mod...but again, I have never ever ever said anything negative to @Always-Right Liggins to even illicit the type of responses for daps and just pure hatred on his part towards me.

He obviously has had these negative sentiments towards me for a while...I don't throw disrespect towards people unprovoked and I try to respect everyone on this board until they disrespect me.

Lik3...I've been really disgusted at this dude for this crap. Especially that "failure of a black male" comment...that had me visibly angry here at work...
Are you ok breh:therethere:? You shouldn't be taking these dudes serious you know they only say this shyt to get a reaction out of you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

nikka, maybe THIS personality didn't say anything out of line towards me (in your mind) but this isn't the first time we had it out. This isn't the first time you lost respect for me or said you hated my guts, boo hoo nikka. Do you. But it's a trend with you though. You get out of pocket, you say or do some dumb shyt then you want to use your issues as a defense. You want to be the victim. This shyt isn't new between me and you. You know how I feel about your contradictions and hypocrisy so don't act blindsided. Everyone else gets called out around here, you're not special breh. If you're getting "visibly upset" at work maybe you need to be working and not worrying about me.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Are you ok breh:therethere:? You shouldn't be taking these dudes serious you know they only say this shyt to get a reaction out of you.
Dude...I don't like when people take shots as me as a black person at all. That was a really uncalled for comment. I've been nothing but a good person in real life. A great son to my parents. A great sibling to my siblings. I've stood up for what's right man....that's not cool. Judge what you can judge...don't judge what you cant. That's just as bad as some racist calling me a "n*****r" in my book.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I see a lot of beefing going on in here lately and it's getting way past the usual fukkery and turning into full blown personal attacks on other users.

This is supposed to be a fun place and I'm reading a lot of the posts lately like the poster is typing it like this :angry:

That's not healthy :francis:

Why don't we all take the time to hug it out :hug: and squash any personal beefs we have going?

I'd go first but I don't have any problems with any posters:yeshrug: so how about @Always-Right Liggins and @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* go first. I see you both getting pretty heated in the root and that's not a good look for the new forum.

Let's squash it and bring peace to these coli streets :blessed:

Ain't nothing to squash. This is a forum. The back and forth goes with the territory. Dunno why he takes this so personally, people get it way worse on here all the time.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude...I don't like when people take shots as me as a black person at all. That was a really uncalled for comment. I've been nothing but a good person in real life. A great son to my parents. A great sibling to my siblings. I've stood up for what's right man....that's not cool. Judge what you can judge...don't judge what you cant. That's just as bad as some racist calling me a "n*****r" in my book.

You had no issue calling this forum a bunch of ******s though. As a black man you should know better. fukk your anger and issues. What black man does that? Get mad and call other blacks ******s.