Can't We All Just Get Along?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I see a lot of beefing going on in here lately and it's getting way past the usual fukkery and turning into full blown personal attacks on other users.

This is supposed to be a fun place and I'm reading a lot of the posts lately like the poster is typing it like this :angry:

That's not healthy :francis:

Why don't we all take the time to hug it out :hug: and squash any personal beefs we have going?

I'd go first but I don't have any problems with any posters:yeshrug: so how about @Always-Right Liggins and @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* go first. I see you both getting pretty heated in the root and that's not a good look for the new forum.

You're not worth me lying on. You'll slip up again. You always do. And you're a failure of a black male. I'd never be jealous of you. Get yourself together breh. Til then you got the juice now.

How dare you speak to me this way...you really have some goddamn nerve.

Again...fukk you and never ever quote me again bytch. Again ...If this was real life I'd fukking knock you out and have you leaking like a faucet on the fukking sidewalk. I know what your fukking ugly mug looks like too...lol.

Let's squash it and bring peace to these coli streets :blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
fukk @Always-Right Liggins I ain't trucing with him and here's why:

1. He started it. Not even being on some above it all mod behavior but taking low blows when I said something. Repeatedly.
2. He dissed me and Nigerians...and tried to paint me as some condescending Nigerian that hates African Americans when that couldn't be any further from the truth. This was last year. He obviously has issues against Nigerians cause I've never heard him say anything positive regarding us on here.
3. Sorry...but you do not call me things like a "clown", "a failure of a black male" and other disparaging things and expect me to take it with a smile. I'm not a door mat.
4. He also lied and said I dapped a terrible comment by the nigerian when I did not. Why he got to lie?

He's been insulting me unprovoked for almost a year on and off. He should be apologizing to me. I ain't extending my hand to him unless it's an open palmed slap or a closed fist to the face.