Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

My last point. A lot of these players chose Colorado because they felt they could get playing time.

And a lot of them aren't so they probably said fukk it :manny: They don't give a shyt.

They got pro scouts coming to their pactices EVERY WEEK, and they got scouts telling them they're not giving any effort. AT PRACTICE :mindblown:

and as I type this they give up another score :russ:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I’m n regards to #5, last week I was watching that well off media YouTube channel ran by Deion other son, there was a scene where Shilo decided to ride with Deion instead of the team, my wife was like is the rest of the team ok with that, that doesn’t seem fair.

The nikka sit in first class with son for away games. Wayne came to visit during the preseason and the only non-son he allowed in there was Travis. It is what it is.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas went shytting the bed in the first half and catching fire in the second …to coming out in fire in the first half and collapsing in the second this game ….these boy’s bipolar :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
faUIXzi.gif