Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen enough. I will say this much...

1. The offensive line consist of former Kent St. players and holdovers from last year. That's why it's trash.

2. MOST of the players got from the portal were not star players on their teams. The ones who were decent were the skill position players on offense. And a large portion are in their final years of eligibility.

3. Which is a problem because they provide little to no leadership for the freshman.

4. This coaching staff is new and have little to no chemistry. Coach Prime would've been better off bringing along his entire staff from Jackson St.

5. This team appears to be very clicked up. You got the black players. You got the white players. You got the OG colorado players. You got the freshman/underclassmen. You got the jackson st. click. You got the sanders family and their click. It's impossible for all the players to be on the same page.

6. A lot of players simply don't give a shyt. They know they're not going pro. Some are jealous of other players. Some probably resent certain preferential treatment.

7. You can tell a lot of players don't hit the weight room, don't put in extra time to do nothing. Which is why they come out so unprepared.

8. When Travis Hunter took that hit Shedeur was the ONLY player to check that Colorado St. player which is all you need to know about this team.

9. Coach Prime wanted to use the portal because he didn't want to do a traditional rebuild. Look at Nebraska. He knew he had to win now. Luckily he was able to bring his son's and Hunter and a few others, but he's going to attack the portal again. Looking at the recruiting they've been doing so far, It doesn't appear Colorado is trying to get 5 star players. They've been losing out actually. Maybe they will flip a few. But at this point, it looks like they're going to try and use the portal again.

As I type this the defense just gave up a 99 yard TD :snoop:

:ohhh::ohhh:

Daps
I've seen enough. I will say this much...

1. The offensive line consist of former Kent St. players and holdovers from last year. That's why it's trash.

2. MOST of the players got from the portal were not star players on their teams. The ones who were decent were the skill position players on offense. And a large portion are in their final years of eligibility.

3. Which is a problem because they provide little to no leadership for the freshman.

4. This coaching staff is new and have little to no chemistry. Coach Prime would've been better off bringing along his entire staff from Jackson St.

5. This team appears to be very clicked up. You got the black players. You got the white players. You got the OG colorado players. You got the freshman/underclassmen. You got the jackson st. click. You got the sanders family and their click. It's impossible for all the players to be on the same page.

6. A lot of players simply don't give a shyt. They know they're not going pro. Some are jealous of other players. Some probably resent certain preferential treatment.

7. You can tell a lot of players don't hit the weight room, don't put in extra time to do nothing. Which is why they come out so unprepared.

8. When Travis Hunter took that hit Shedeur was the ONLY player to check that Colorado St. player which is all you need to know about this team.

9. Coach Prime wanted to use the portal because he didn't want to do a traditional rebuild. Look at Nebraska. He knew he had to win now. Luckily he was able to bring his son's and Hunter and a few others, but he's going to attack the portal again. Looking at the recruiting they've been doing so far, It doesn't appear Colorado is trying to get 5 star players. They've been losing out actually. Maybe they will flip a few. But at this point, it looks like they're going to try and use the portal again.

As I type this the defense just gave up a 99 yard TD :snoop:

I’m n regards to #5, last week I was watching that well off media YouTube channel ran by Deion other son, there was a scene where Shilo decided to ride with Deion instead of the team, my wife was like is the rest of the team ok with that, that doesn’t seem fair.