Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Man......Its hard to put into words just how bad the Pac 12 lost for fukking this conference up :francis:

They've been fukking up for years. I remember Arizona basketball, obviously the flagship hoops program of the conference, was most vocal about how poorly the conference was being run.

Could never get the TV deal right, network wasn't available on DirecTV, clown shyt. Officiating has always been awful as well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's your fault. If USC was what it is now, it would have got SEC money without leaving. USC is critical to the PAC
Yeah, One school is gonna command the same TV deal as the entire SEC......:comeon:

Silkk

Daps
They've been fukking up for years. I remember Arizona basketball, obviously the flagship hoops program of the conference, was most vocal about how poorly the conference was being run.

Could never get the TV deal right, network wasn't available on DirecTV, clown shyt. Officiating has always been awful as well.
I can't believe how bad they fukked this up and have done so for over a decade :snoop:

Why the fukk even make a conference network if nobody can see the shyt :snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man......Its hard to put into words just how bad the Pac 12 lost for fukking this conference up :francis:
This bum ass conference should have been dismantled years ago. :mjlol:

No teams like Arizona to struggle with now. Teams like Indiana and Iowa going to be beating USC :skip:

Silkk

Daps
Zero reason for Travis to get back in this game

Silkk

Daps
This bum ass conference should have been dismantled years ago. :mjlol:

No teams like Arizona to struggle with now. Teams like Indiana and Iowa going to be beating USC :skip:
You need a hug or something

tB5g_uf.jpg