Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whose mama this is
mwa23Rv.gif

@Rick Fox at UNC

:whew:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Any given Saturday

These teams avg a very high number of viewers per week, but i understand you like to fire from the hip, facts be damed, just like an emotional tendah ass nikka who ain’t have a man around him, it’s all about feels right

Now go kiss your Deion poster you got up in your room champ :mjlol:
Go suck a dead man's dikk c00n.

Getting rid of the team and just getting kids in the portal ain't going to make the team better:gucci:

fukking Goof Troop:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wtf happened to Stanford? They were winning rose bowls not all that long ago

Only so many smart good mf, and Shaw never re-invigorated his offense so it got stale and predictable

He's a goofy broke ass c00n. They are the biggest haters.

Yeah riiiight I’m broke.. the nikka that runs a mop over floors telling me this

And you sprinkle c00n on every person that disagrees with your flawed logic like these social media chefs do parsley on their dishes, shyt just extra and meaningless and hold no weight

Hold up now

Who was that :shaq::takedat:

She was lookin good

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Go suck a dead man's dikk c00n.

Getting rid of the team and just getting kids in the portal ain't going to make the team better:gucci:

fukking Goof Troop:mjlol:

There’s many examples of it not working, congrats he turned it around one season,

Again i was talking from a reasonable notion, you was talking from pure emotion because you’d follow your father off a cliff if Deion did it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man......Its hard to put into words just how bad the Pac 12 lost for fukking this conference up :francis:
It's your fault. If USC was what it is now, it would have got SEC money without leaving. USC is critical to the PAC

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I thought it was interesting Stanford played Oregon so close in the first half of their game

They were at home though.

Still got blown out once adjusted

If this game was at the Stanford stadium would probably be much closer

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
There’s many examples of it not working, congrats he turned it around one season,

Again i was talking from a reasonable notion, you was talking from pure emotion because you’d follow your father off a cliff if Deion did it
You need worry about why your white daddy Harbaugh can't win no playoff games after stealing money for a decade. Got every excuse for your massa though. :scust:

Colorado will win a playoff game before Michigan. :dead: