"Cannon Busters" by LeSean Thomas (August 15th, 2019)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Remember when this fool scammed his fans who helped fund this project and spent it all toward getting better gigs for himself unrelated to the project. I remember I actually donated to this scamming cock suckrs cause. Fukk him

Bros art is mid, and his execution on all his projects are Mediocre asf

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Remember when this fool scammed his fans who helped fund this project and spent it all toward getting better gigs for himself unrelated to the project. I remember I actually donated to this scamming cock suckrs cause. Fukk him

I thought Netflix picked this up

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought Netflix picked this up
Bro raised $150K raised by his fans and not only fukked over them but his employees as well. I talked to him once back in the day, Dudes a dikk, no wonder he got exposed eventually

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

How is it a scam if bruh got the anime project picked up and delivered a product to the fans. It may have been wacked as fukk but that is not a scam.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
How is it a scam if bruh got the anime project picked up and delivered a product to the fans. It may have been wacked as fukk but that is not a scam.
The fans raised 150k and he left everyone high and dry on the Kickstarter. Bro also got caught up in the Mappa shyt too fukk him

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The fans raised 150k and he left everyone high and dry on the Kickstarter. Bro also got caught up in the Mappa shyt too fukk him
I will preface I stopped the videos at 10 second mark with the "they let a black man into anime".:patrice:
With that said did he promise the fans a return on invesment? And what Mappa shyt. Thought Mappa was a Jap studios. Is he an executive over there?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I will preface I stopped the videos at 10 second mark with the "they let a black man into anime".:patrice:
With that said did he promise the fans a return on invesment? And what Mappa shyt. Thought Mappa was a Jap studios. Is he an executive over there?
Mappa did that equally mid Yasuke series (why the fukk would you put mech robots in a story about Yasuke)

Idk why you're trying to shift the narrative at this being :mjpls: when the dude who did that video is black 😆

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Mappa did that equally mid Yasuke series

Idk why you're trying to shift the narrative at this being :mjpls: when the dude who did that video is black 😆
All I'm saying it can't be a scam if dude delivered a product. One that was aired internationally. Was the project trash yes. But he did what he promised.

Mappa working conditions has nothing to do with breh, He ain't no executive over there. He can be criticize for putting out trash products like Yuske and Cannon Buster. Judge him on the quality of his work not this bullshyt scamming angle. :yeshrug:

PS I have no idea if he a breh or not but it does not excuse language like "they let a black man into anime and he started scamming."

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
All I'm saying it can't be a scam if dude delivered a product. One that was aired internationally. Was the project trash yes. But he did what he promised.

Mappa working conditions has nothing to do with breh, He ain't no executive over there. He can be criticize for putting out trash products like Yuske and Cannon Buster. Judge him on the quality of his work not this bullshyt scamming angle. :yeshrug:

PS I have no idea if he a breh or not but it does not excuse language like "they let a black man into anime and he started scamming."
Lol he was literally the program creator over there. And Cannon Busters is 100% his idea

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Caping for dude ain't gonna make him fukk you breh:manny:
I’m not cappin but I guess when you’re in full on attack mode like you are then anything not an attack looks like defending? Go get your girl back breh. It’s not too late. :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I’m not cappin but I guess when you’re in full on attack mode like you are then anything not an attack looks like defending? Go get your girl back breh. It’s not too late. :mjlol:
You came at me with lame ass insults 😒 I assume just because he created Yasuke you dream about him giving you backshots or something

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South

I remember the kickstarter. Still no rewards delivered. Its been almost 10 years