"Cannon Busters" by LeSean Thomas (August 15th, 2019)

Daps
I backed the Kickstarter. I was supposed to get a Blu-Ray of the pilot episode. They never sent the Blu-Ray. They did create a pilot, but they put it up on a password protected website, and then the website no longer worked after some time, so I have no Blu-Ray that I paid for and I can't even watch the pilot. The series being on Netflix is not a solution because now I have to pay for Netflix to get the thing that I already paid for. It was a poorly ran Kickstarter.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I backed the Kickstarter. I was supposed to get a Blu-Ray of the pilot episode. They never sent the Blu-Ray. They did create a pilot, but they put it up on a password protected website, and then the website no longer worked after some time, so I have no Blu-Ray that I paid for and I can't even watch the pilot. The series being on Netflix is not a solution because now I have to pay for Netflix to get the thing that I already paid for. It was a poorly ran Kickstarter.

I swear kickstarter has more failures then successes :skip:

I think I only ever backed 2 things tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You paid to back a project that was made. That's what Kickstarter is for to help fund people's ideas.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he promised other shyt then deleted all his social media like con man
When you donate to a Kickstarter the project itself might not even cone to fruition. This project actually came out. It might have pulled a Mighty #9 and not been what people wanted but it made it to release.

Kickstarter on their site warns you that when you back a project that's all you did. You aren't guaranteed any rewards. Kickstarter isn't Amazon.com you didn't buy anything.
It’s important to keep in mind that backing is not buying, and rewards are not guaranteed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dat shyt done breh. i cant see the homie getting a chance to finish it, unless he does another comic.

I'm saying that would make more sense pushing an indy comic at least give the fans an ending or something...:dahell:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
When you donate to a Kickstarter the project itself might not even cone to fruition. This project actually came out. It might have pulled a Mighty #9 and not been what people wanted but it made it to release.

Kickstarter on their site warns you that when you back a project that's all you did. You aren't guaranteed any rewards. Kickstarter isn't Amazon.com you didn't buy anything.
thing is it made more than its actual goal, bro spent the rest on himself. Hes probably nigerian or some shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
thing is it made more than its actual goal, bro spent the rest on himself. Hes probably nigerian or some shyt
Probably why it’s on Netflix. Took his backers money for himself then signed a Netflix deal with the exposure the Kickstarter got him.