Candi Fisher cheated on Jimbo with former UF WR and Redskins bust Taylor Jacobs

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not surprising. White women love black dikk. They can talk all that shyt about I would never date a black.......They mumble I will fukk one though under their breath.

This is what I can't stand about the US. If this rumor is true. She still can get paid and have a comfortable life even though she is the one fukking up. smdh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just reading about this now. that slut got 3.4 million out of the divorce PLUS child support.

smdh at the western world where you can step out and still get paid
:dahell:

I seriously don't understand why any rich person would get married

1.More than likely your spouse is only fukking with you because you got money

2.When they leave you they'll get a nice chink of your bread that they didn't help make no matter the reason the marriage ended

shyt makes absolutely no sense

broller

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

I seriously don't understand why any rich person would get married

1.More than likely your spouse is only fukking with you because you got money

2.When they leave you they'll get a nice chink of your bread that they didn't help make no matter the reason the marriage ended

shyt makes absolutely no sense

the worst thing is that common-law marriage shyt. even if you don't sign papers they can still allow your girl to take half if you live together.

ideally i'd be fine with having a marriage ceremony but not actually signing shyt. then, live with the girl, have kids and everything but have no legalities holding me down if the shyt hits the fan.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If I was married my wife couldn't have a personal shyt that was a male.

Personal trainer:camby:You wanna train, then you do it with everybody else

Personal chef :camby:If this nikka cooking you something, he cooking for everybody

Personal yoga instructor :camby:What the fukk I look like letting a nikka instruct my wife on how to do some shyt called the downward dog:stopitslime: fukk that, everybody pulling out the mats playboy

Personal accountant :camby: You wanna account for some shyt, you accounting for everybody shyt

Personal assistant :camby:Oh, you wanna assist, you assisting everybody

Spiritual adviser:camby:Naw dog, WE'LL see you in confession on Sunday nikka. We a team.
can rep this post now:russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
the worst thing is that common-law marriage shyt. even if you don't sign papers they can still allow your girl to take half if you live together.

ideally i'd be fine with having a marriage ceremony but not actually signing shyt. then, live with the girl, have kids and everything but have no legalities holding me down if the shyt hits the fan.
I live in AZ! No Common Law marriage. :blessed: I move them in and out without worrying about giving them shyt! :blessed:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
If I was married my wife couldn't have a personal shyt that was a male.

Personal trainer:camby:You wanna train, then you do it with everybody else

Personal chef :camby:If this nikka cooking you something, he cooking for everybody

Personal yoga instructor :camby:What the fukk I look like letting a nikka instruct my wife on how to do some shyt called the downward dog:stopitslime: fukk that, everybody pulling out the mats playboy

Personal accountant :camby: You wanna account for some shyt, you accounting for everybody shyt

Personal assistant :camby:Oh, you wanna assist, you assisting everybody

Spiritual adviser:camby:Naw dog, WE'LL see you in confession on Sunday nikka. We a team.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: