Candi Fisher cheated on Jimbo with former UF WR and Redskins bust Taylor Jacobs

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was married my wife couldn't have a personal shyt that was a male.

Personal trainer:camby:You wanna train, then you do it with everybody else

Personal chef :camby:If this nikka cooking you something, he cooking for everybody

Personal yoga instructor :camby:What the fukk I look like letting a nikka instruct my wife on how to do some shyt called the downward dog:stopitslime: fukk that, everybody pulling out the mats playboy

Personal accountant :camby: You wanna account for some shyt, you accounting for everybody shyt

Personal assistant :camby:Oh, you wanna assist, you assisting everybody

Spiritual adviser:camby:Naw dog, WE'LL see you in confession on Sunday nikka. We a team.

:mjlol:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
just reading about this now. that slut got 3.4 million out of the divorce PLUS child support.

smdh at the western world where you can step out and still get paid

but but but we need feminism.

men in this country always gave females a pass on gawd simp level shyt out of respect and these hoes today out here got the audacity to join a feminism march ....lol

when it comes to divorce court shyt notice the feminist crowd gets real quiet......proof that they only wanna be spoiled brats and have everything go their way when it benefits them.

look at the mary j blige situation....soon as a man does what we let them do for 100 of years(get alimony, child support...) they get upset.

these bytches didn't even vote for Hilary.......

they really don't want equal standing with a man for real. no matter how much they say it.:heh: