Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:damn:

Negged :camby:
These are all true

Actually, they aren't true. The Lala thing was started by a known troll on Twitter and people thought it was funny, so they ran with it.

“I wasn’t ever going to bring up the Honey Nut Cheerios incident again. But since I’m writing this book, I might as well set the record straight for good,” La La writes in the book, which was released Tuesday. “Kevin Garnett in fact had never said that I tasted like Honey Nut Cheerios."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...g-melo-cheerios-story-nutty-article-1.1594926

Garnett isn't even that clever. If I knew nothing else about it, I wouldn't have believed that Garnett could come up with that at the spur of the moment.

The Bynum thing does have not one decent source. Find one decent one source that isn't Baller Alert or some shyt like that. Bynum was let go because he was a disruptive force, didn't care anymore and couldn't play anymore.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rupting-cavs-practice-mocking-assistant-coach

It's not that people simply believe this stuff to be true out of some misguided sense on innocence as if they were children. People want this stuff to be true because they want other people to be as depraved as them.

This Jimbo thing started as a Rumor on 247 and doesn't seem to have one single solid source. Yet, people are discussing it as if it's a fact that is incontrovertibly true. Use your fukking mind.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personal trainer's are basically gigolos