Candace Owens is going all-out for the TLR vote now

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have my questions about dinosaurs ever existing....the moon landing...we did that back in 1960 something and haven't been back since and it's 2024band we have waaaaay better tech now than, when we did then.

But Earth is round Round/Spherical shapes are common in the reality. So a round planet isn't too far fetched.
It's hella expensive and it's not a guarantee. The only reason we made it to the moon back then was because it was top priority for our government to beat "the commies", so money wasn't an issue.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
candice-owens-on-dinosaurs-v0-zix7ke1oru4d1.jpeg

source:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anyone that doesn't believe dinosaurs existed or that the Earth isn't billions years old never seriously looked at the evidence presented by the scientists that committed their lives to studying those subjects.

After 9/11 conspiracies, Covid conspiracies, and the UFO shyt, I've come to realize that a large proportion of the population is mentally incapable of considering evidence that doesn't fit what they want to believe. It's not a matter of failing to know the evidence, or not being able to understand it. They just want to believe a particular narrative so bad that evidence against their view becomes irrelevant to their position.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Who is taking her seriously now? She lost her job being a bullhorn for White Supremacy. Only the foolish in the Black community would welcome her back home. Seriously, the best that can be done to her for all she has contributed to negatively for our people is to not give her any engagement. We should just turn our backs on her, and let her fade into the wind.
You know how hard it is to out white supremacist a white supremacist organization? She took the grifter super soldier serum.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
does she have a theory as to why giant craters exist around the world?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Thats far from factual for a variety of reasons.

Only God truly knows. As someone who believes in God I dont personally believe the earth is that old. But I also dont see any reason why Martin Luther King is "real" but Dinasours arent. It could all just be apart of a backstory:respect:
You never heard of Malcolmsaurus-reX:troll:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We’re tying politics and belief in the Big Bang theory to politics now? :laugh: American society is officially cooked…. :smh:

Gotta be a sick puppy to call black people c00ns for not believing everything the European says. Or accuse us of getting our thoughts from white racist to push a narrative. Black people have been discussing conspiracies long before "right wing media". We just know bullshyt when we hear it or see it. We have good reason to not believe European narratives which is why its all the more insulting to have black men tell you "Bu bu but the good white man said:usure:"

But continue to have faith I guess:respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Gotta be a sick puppy to call black people c00ns for not believing everything the European says. Or accuse us of getting our thoughts from white racist to push a narrative. Black people have been discussing conspiracies long before "right wing media". We just know bullshyt when we hear it or see it. We have good reason to not believe European narratives which is why its all the more insulting to have black men tell you "Bu bu but the good white man said:usure:"

But continue to have faith I guess:respect:

People of all races study paleontology. To make it out like, "Only white people can understand science so Black people just have to trust what they say" is ignorant bullshyt. There are millions of Black folk who understand science well enough to verify the existence of dinosaurs to you if you just bother talking to them.