Candace Owens is going all-out for the TLR vote now

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Thats far from factual for a variety of reasons.

Only God truly knows. As someone who believes in God I dont personally believe the earth is that old. But I also dont see any reason why Martin Luther King is "real" but Dinasours arent. It could all just be apart of a backstory:respect:
Man shut up lol 😆

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
really-again.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man shut up lol 😆

Homework for the night,think deeply and then return. So yall actually believe in a big bang that can create the beginnings of the universe,gravity and atoms in less than a second. But the idea of a creator blinking us in and out of existence like I Dream of Genie is laughable when everything is just energy:mjlol:? And no European can prove this to not be the case.

We could easily just be a new season ,new time,new channel like Love and HipHop.

God could have another universe here in a minute,stay humble. :respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I bet you she believes that a white man turned water into wine and the other assorted ducktales written in the Bible

She claims the moon landing didn't happen, the Southern Strategy is a myth, BLM protests were astroturfed by George Soros, Jews drink the blood of babies, Diddy is a CIA asset, AIPAC assassinated John F. Kennedy, a million different covid conspiracies, and that the French first lady is a secret transgender.

This happens because she's a conspiratorial thinker, not because of anything religious.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We have physical evidence of a meteor hitting, we have physical evidence of dinosaurs, and we have physical evidence that almost all species that ever existed are extinct. However Candace can't provide any evidence of a magic man in the sky, but I'm supposed to just believe that.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Homework for the night,think deeply and then return. So yall actually believe in a big bang that can create the beginnings of the universe,gravity and atoms in less than a second. But the idea of a creator blinking us in and out of existence like I Dream of Genie is laughable when everything is just energy:mjlol:? And no European can prove this to not be the case.

We could easily just be a new season ,new time,new channel like Love and HipHop.

God could have another universe here in a minute,stay humble. :respect:
Nah, the big bang is definitely questionable. Bro, I think about this shyt a lot lol. I watch all the space information shows so im up on the known information and what's theories that gets treated as fact. Dinosaurs ain't one of those.

I've escaped death 4 different times, 3 of them when I randomly blacked out solo with a low blood sugar, 1 time a bullet flew past my head as a stray I had nothing to do with. In other universes, I probably died. I think for your personal universe, whenever you die you jump to another universe where you made it or you stay in the timeline that the worse doesn't happen to your consciousness 🤷🏾‍♂️.

However this shyt was created is definitely thought about on a daily basis this way. I ain't got the answers doe Sway.

Last edited: