Candace Owens is going all-out for the TLR vote now

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I think people that think this way just don't grasp how long Earth has been around compared to humans.

Breh

The level of understanding of basic science is lower now than 100 years ago.

Instead of using measurements, people use imagination.

All the Flat Earthers. They start off with the way they would like the universe to be, then they twist their mind into a pretzel to support their imaginary, totally wrong model.

Same with politics and medicine. People start with their personal feelings about it, do zero actual research, and seek out people that agree.

And

The grifters are scooping them up and milking them for revenue. They just feed them their imaginary schema and reap the profit.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I think people that think this way just don't grasp how long Earth has been around compared to humans.
Yep when you tell them something like sharks have been around longer than trees and plants they look at you like you’re crazy :russ:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I have my questions about dinosaurs ever existing....the moon landing...we did that back in 1960 something and haven't been back since and it's 2024band we have waaaaay better tech now than, when we did then.

But Earth is round Round/Spherical shapes are common in the reality. So a round planet isn't too far fetched.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I have my questions about dinosaurs ever existing....the moon landing...we did that back in 1960 something and haven't been back since and it's 2024band we have waaaaay better tech now than, when we did then.

@keond, @Devilinurear, @Elim Garak here is one of your fellow anti-religious brehs killing the claim that this is a "religious" thing.

Candace is Catholic, the Catholic Church fully believes in dinosaurs and popes have said they have no problem with an old Earth or evolution of species. Her disbelief in dinosaurs has no more to do with her religion than her disbelief in the moon landing or ridiculous JFK conspiracy theory. She has ALWAYS been a conspiracy theorist. Theproblem is disordered, illogical thinking, not religion.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But Earth is round Round/Spherical shapes are common in the reality. So a round planet isn't too far fetched.
The reason we have not been back to moon is there is nothing to exploit on the moon..
:unimpressed:

What is far fetched about animals existing before people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Way better tech but not better funding. NASA's budget got decimated after "beating the Soviet Union" wasn't a thing anymore, and after 6 trips with humans walking on the moon, sending actual people there just didn't seem like a priority anymore. You saw how the Space Shuttle became the new funding priority, but the the Space Shuttle got wrapped up too due to age and budget cuts. There's been plenty of probes sent the moon though, and next year they're actually sending a manned craft on a flyby around it (but not landing).

If you don't think we had the tech to go to the moon in 1969, then go ahead and watch the best sci-fi movies from 1969 and tell me where the hell we got the tech to fake it. It was way easier to fly a jet in the 1960s than to fake a video of a jet, we didn't get realistic special effects to the level of the moon footage until bare minimum 1980s or later.

Not to mention that there's zero chance the USSR would have conceded our victory there if it hadn't happened, that was a huge PR hit for them. Even if you believe in some grand conspiracy where they were "in" on it, at least one country would have scientists who called us out. There are lunar reflectors left up there which scientists are still using to bounce laser beams off of to this day.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
@keond, @Devilinurear, @Elim Garak here is one of your fellow anti-religious brehs killing the claim that this is a "religious" thing.

Candace is Catholic, the Catholic Church fully believes in dinosaurs and popes have said they have no problem with an old Earth or evolution of species. Her disbelief in dinosaurs has no more to do with her religion than her disbelief in the moon landing or ridiculous JFK conspiracy theory. She has ALWAYS been a conspiracy theorist. Theproblem is disordered, illogical thinking, not religion.
I don't give a fukk about this lol, and I never said this belief was based on her religion. Candace has been long exposed as a grifter. I already know she doesn't believe what she says. My only point is these people have a strong belief in something that they can't produce evidence for, but claim something that has overwhelming evidence isn't real.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Sir the equipment from the moon landing is still on the moon and pictures of the equipment have been taken by various probes lol.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This is your brain on the Republican Right.
I agree with you 100%, but I think this lady is dangerous enough to reach Congress. If she moved out and tried to represent suburban places in states like FL, GA, or the Carolinas, I think she would have a shot. I see her trying to reach that in 5 years. Remember Mia love in Utah and Winifred sears in VA both got elected as black women running on conservative platforms