Candace Owens gets called “nappy ass”

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She excluded herself, why fight for someone who doesn’t believe there is an issue? Do you think c00n Owens believes racism is systematic. I am tired of all these super c00ns screaming racism when it affects them and expecting people
To rally to defend them. Same as Jesse Lee Peterson who said there is no racism only for him to start screaming a white woman is racist when she opposed him. They can’t be impartial and then only believe there is an issue when it’s at their door.

If you believe the issue is systematic the individual should not matter.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
That ship has long sailed
She's married and is pregnant with a cac while saying anti black shyt.
Are you serious nikka?

At what point did i defend her?
bytch is psychotic but she is clearly just going where ever the money is.
I don't go about worrying about who she is having children with as I have my own women to be concerned about.

My point was do you really think she gives a fukk about the topics she brings up?

Isn't she one of those I don't believe in racism idiots yet she is now using it for her benefit?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You are right but that does not give us the right to turn a blind eye to a rich Hollywood cac calling a black woman who goes against that devil shyt a “nappy headed ho”:yeshrug:right or wrong

I don't give a fukk if a white person called her a nikka with the hard R... fukk that bytch and anyone that likes her.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
At what point did i defend her?
bytch is psychotic but she is clearly just going where ever the money is.
I don't go about worrying about who she is having children with as I have my own women to be concerned about.

My point was do you really think she gives a fukk about the topics she brings up?

Isn't she one of those I don't believe in racism idiots yet she is now using it for her benefit?
if you're spitting white supremacist talking points while also married a white man(a Trump supporter at that) while barring a stage 2 future caucasian, then......yes nikka, she believes in that shyt. she's only calling out liberals, not whites.
she doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. Racist white politicians, pundits, analyst etc capitalize of their white supremist views all the time in media. Just because they're getting paid for it doesn't me they don't believe it. From Candace life style, who she surrounds herself with and how she carries herself, how can you say she doesn't believe what she preaches? you goofy.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
If you believe the issue is systematic the individual should not matter.

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif
.........Nope, she is the same chick who spent the last couple of years throwing black folks under the bus and now wants folks to jump in and save her fukk that!

fukk both parties in this situation and with regards to Candace let her husband use his considerable connections through turning point USA to deal with this issue.