Candace Owens gets called “nappy ass”

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Candace does have a point if you let this slide that’s a dangerous precedent but on the other hand she’s a insufferable c00n so

giphy.gif
:russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Sad that black women have to feel attacked for stating their opinions and don't feel the protection and support from black men to the point where a clear white supremacist can call her nappy headed and feel very little repercussions.........

This is what I would have said if this was a black women I gave a rats ass about. Candace mammy ass told me racism didn't exist and those acknowledging racism have victim mentalities. Sounds like Candace twitter post is a victim mentality type post. Sounds like she doesn't want to take personal responsibility for the texture of her hair. All that perm and we can still see the naps so much so the "liberals" recognize it. You have a choice Candace, get some gel and slick them naps down you farret faced muthafukka!

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad that black women have to feel attacked for stating their opinions and don't feel the protection and support from black men to the point where a clear white supremacist can call her nappy headed and feel very little repercussions.........

This is what I would have said if this was a black women I gave a rats ass about. Candace mammy ass told me racism didn't exist and those acknowledging racism have victim mentalities. Sounds like Candace twitter post is a victim mentality type post. Sounds like she doesn't want to take personal responsibility for the texture of her hair. All that perm and we can still see the naps so much so the "liberals" recognize it. You have a choice Candace, get some gel and slick them naps down you farret faced muthafukka!

You got me good like one of those fake chokes we see in battles :mjlol: :pachaha:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Smh @ these replies. That’s still a sister no matter how much bs she on. Do y’all not have siblings or mothers?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Smh @ these replies. That’s still a sister no matter how much bs she on. Do y’all not have siblings or mothers?

fukk Candace and anyone defending her. Candace don't give AF about you or any brehs in here. We're her biggest enemy. fukk is you talking about? :mjtf:

Every time a black man gets killed by police she's the first one defending the police. fukk that bytch