Candace Owens gets called “nappy ass”

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:beli:

Oh word, save a black woman who has been working against black folks and denied the very thing she claimed to be non existent, now that she is a victim of it?
Yo people on here aren't even understanding that Candace Owens is a direct agent of white supremacy and has been for as long as Trump has been in office.

She was the reason that mosque killer in New Zealand did what he did.
She tried to play devil's advocate for Hitler's nationalism.
Spoke on many times about how black Americans are lazy compared to their Caribbean counterparts.
Said that black people were complaining about racism and needed to get over it in so many words or less.

Honestly all of the black conservative need to see how white people really feel about them so I don't give a fuk what happens. They played second fiddle for Trump and the Republican party's racism in Embrace of white supremacy anyways. So them getting that racist vitriol they defended back is karma.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wait... The whole point is teaching us white liberals can be racist?
Lol
Does she actually talk to black people in real life???
It's so easy to tell that to Candace Owens was not accepted and shunned by black folks growing up so she gravitated to be around white people.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:beli:

Oh word, save a black woman who has been working against black folks and denied the very thing she claimed to be non existent, now that she is a victim of it?
She's one of the few black conservatives, I'm not surprised she got a bug in her ear talking all that bullshyt. I believe being a black conservative & being a c00n has a thin line . But she can talk shyt about white liberals

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
What would make you any different than Candace if you dont defend her from something that was racist?

Don't play games, this is not a then they came for me moment, this woman willingly offered her services to unapologetic white supremacists, courted them, pandered to them, flirted with them, married them and galvanized them.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
q1b6jrB.jpeg

:damn:

Cac-A-Doodle-Dooo