Canadians are destroying - thecoli.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when i went to dr on the beach all these little kids wanted my hat. I don't think the beaches in dr well punta cana are private.
I've never been to Punta Cana.
My uncle has a house in this small town called Cabrera, which is between Nagua and Puerto Plata on the northern coast.
Beautiful area. Quiet. Not many tourists. But there are still some people that bother you because they know you're not from there.

By and large, I love the town and I'd love to own property there one day.
I probably will.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Every time there's a thread about Canada, I feel obligated to post about this:

http://schwartzsdeli.com/ca/en/

Mon dieu :noah:

I need to see more of Canada, though ... I've only been to French Canada :rudy:

canada is a beautiful country, it just sucks for us canadians its expensive as hell to travel.

I went to nova scotia (another province) like 4 years ago with my gf at the time, and It cost us nearly 1,500 between us for 3 days 4 nights airfare and hotel.

I can travel to cuba for a week for like 700.

It's actually cheaper to cross the border and fly from america to canada.

Say if I wanted to go to vancouver, it would be cheaper to me to drive to buffalo fly to vancouver, than to fly from toronto to vancouver.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao DR isn't even that bad compared to Cuba (they are way more annoying with the tipping thing)...I got some marriage proposals, too lmao...but those trannies in DR...a few guys we met on the resort almost got gotten...I'll just leave it at that! :scusthov:
:ohhh:

Wow. I'm gonna have to practice my mean-mug if I go to Havana now. LOL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've never been to Punta Cana.
My uncle has a house in this small town called Cabrera, which is between Nagua and Puerto Plata on the northern coast.
Beautiful area. Quiet. Not many tourists. But there are still some people that bother you because they know you're not from there.

By and large, I love the town and I'd love to own property there one day.
I probably will.

I've just been to punta cana, and the one time i left the resort to go into town there was nothing but prostitutes coming up to me, some dude with two big snakes around his neck, some dude with a machete speaking in spanish and pointing at me and i was like uh yeah back to the resort.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Now

Now I want fries. Thanks :ohlawd:

You just reminded me of poutine :banderas:

fukk YOU GOOGLE CHROME, THAT'S A WORD :pacspit:

canada is a beautiful country, it just sucks for us canadians its expensive as hell to travel.

I went to nova scotia (another province) like 4 years ago with my gf at the time, and It cost us nearly 1,500 between us for 3 days 4 nights airfare and hotel.

I can travel to cuba for a week for like 700

I've been to Montreal three times. I went for the Jazz Festival in 2010 and 2011 and I was there in February on the tail end of skiing and Sugar Shack (I forget which one it was off the top of my head). I was surprised by how comfortable it was skiing - by that I mean there was no cold ass wind whipping around and the temperate was moderate. I kind of stuck out being one of the only black people on the slopes, but at least I wasn't alone :gladbron:

But I definitely need to see Toronto eventually :takedat:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've just been to punta cana, and the one time i left the resort to go into town there was nothing but prostitutes coming up to me, some dude with two big snakes around his neck, some dude with a machete speaking in spanish and pointing at me and i was like uh yeah back to the resort.
Yeah, DR can be a shady country.
I was born here in the States. And my family is from a town that was in the countryside. Very different kind of people. Down to earth. Hard working.

It's changed now though. You have a lot of ghetto stuff in some towns and corruption just ruined things even more.

I don't doubt your experience. Prostitution is legal in the DR and it's kind of a problem, I think.
I would be creeped out by a lot of people and a lot of areas in the country.

I just rarely like doing resorts because I feel like...it's my country...I want to be around regular people.

I will say that Samana is a beautiful city. I did some touristy stuff there and I want to go back.

I really should stop talking about DR. This is a thread about Canada. And I have to get up there soon to visit.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You just reminded me of poutine :banderas:

fukk YOU GOOGLE CHROME, THAT'S A WORD :pacspit:

I've been to Montreal three times. I went for the Jazz Festival in 2010 and 2011 and I was there in February on the tail end of skiing and Sugar Shack (I forget which one it was off the top of my head). I was surprised by how comfortable it was skiing - by that I mean there was no cold ass wind whipping around and the temperate was moderate. I kind of stuck out being one of the only black people on the slopes, but at least I wasn't alone :gladbron:

But I definitely need to see Toronto eventually :takedat:

I've never bene to montreal :heh:, but i've been to kingston ontario, belleville ontario, halifax ns, peggys cove.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
canada is cool breh... im black... im not with that whole patriotism.. my country is better than yours shyt... but on the real... the quality of life here is very high... i love american culture in terms of sports, music, comics, wrestling... usa is a ok... but canada is a great place to live...

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I've never bene to montreal :heh:, but i've been to kingston ontario, belleville ontario, halifax ns, peggys cove.

Montreal is okay once you get past the French ... it's not like they won't cater to English speakers, but they'll lead off with French. :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
36G14Bk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.