Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm jealous of that Cuba thing. If I could ever get dual citizenship in the DR because my mom was born there, the first thing I'd do is go to Havana.

you can fly out of america/jamaica/canada

they don't stamp your passport

but if your government ever found out :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not ideal, but it's better than hurricanes or tornadoes or earthquakes ...I'll take snow over that any day.

and it rarely snows, in the past like 5 years i can count like 5 days where the snow was bad.

its nothing like those midwestern winter storms in the usa, or even what nyc, buffalo, chicago gets

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can fly out of america/jamaica/canada

they don't stamp your passport

but if your government ever found out :ufdup:
So I could book a flight to Toronto, then book a roundtrip flight from Toronto to Havana...then go to NYC and I'm good?

You don't say....

:ehh:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And Drake of course. :win:

4238.jpg
LMAO you're so cute sometimes, kiddo

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and it rarely snows, in the past like 5 years i can count like 5 days where the snow was bad.

its nothing like those midwestern winter storms in the usa, or even what nyc, buffalo, chicago gets
This past winter sucked...but the last few before that were warm...we don't really get hit that much in Tdot...Montreal and Ottawa are worse

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I could book a flight to Toronto, then book a roundtrip flight from Toronto to Havana...then go to NYC and I'm good?

You don't say....

:ehh:

yep
you can use this site
http://www.cuba-junky.com/cuba/domestic-flights.htm

if you have a american cc to ppurchase your ticket

* Travelers from the USA
You're welcome
We do not give your information to any other than the responsible Cuban booking company.
Your credit card receipt will not mention a word about Cuba. - See more at: http://www.cuba-junky.com/cuba/domestic-flights.htm#sthash.KcWR0gjg.dpuf

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This past winter sucked...but the last few before that were warm...we don't really get hit that much in Tdot...Montreal and Ottawa are worse

:ehh:, i only remember like two instances, when it was really bad. One when I had my car accident, and the other the big snow storm

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep
you can use this site
http://www.cuba-junky.com/cuba/domestic-flights.htm

if you have a american cc to ppurchase your ticket

* Travelers from the USA
You're welcome
We do not give your information to any other than the responsible Cuban booking company.
Your credit card receipt will not mention a word about Cuba. - See more at: http://www.cuba-junky.com/cuba/domestic-flights.htm#sthash.KcWR0gjg.dpuf
Another bad word about Canada will never come out of these lips again.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ehh:, i only remember like two instances, when it was really bad. One when I had my car accident, and the other the big snow storm
I had to drive in that snow storm cause the idiot client confirmed our meeting was still on. Gave myself 1.5 hrs - jumped on the 401 and my car was sliding all over the place...got there in 40 mins...waited around and then saw an email come through that they didn't realize how bad the weather is and the meeting's going to be cancelled....then had to drive back (but avoided the highway cause it was a nightmare)...buses were stuck on the road, cars were getting stuck...my hands were shaking driving uphill...worst experience ever as a driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.