Canadians are destroying - thecoli.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to drive in that snow storm cause the idiot client confirmed our meeting was still on. Gave myself 1.5 hrs - jumped on the 401 and my car was sliding all over the place...got there in 40 mins...waited around and then saw an email come through that they didn't realize how bad the weather is and the meeting's going to be cancelled....then had to drive back (but avoided the highway cause it was a nightmare)...buses were stuck on the road, cars were getting stuck...my hands were shaking driving uphill...worst experience ever as a driver!
pobresita

tumblr_inline_mlv2z36Nxf1qz4rgp.gif

:hug:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even though most people tell me they just stay in the touristy areas, they all say it's a great experience.
Not all the begging for tips though. shyt gets highly annoying. The people working on the resorts are the last people that NEED your tips...it's the people that don't have direct access to tourists that really need it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I had to drive in that snow storm cause the idiot client confirmed our meeting was still on. Gave myself 1.5 hrs - jumped on the 401 and my car was sliding all over the place...got there in 40 mins...waited around and then saw an email come through that they didn't realize how bad the weather is and the meeting's going to be cancelled....then had to drive back (but avoided the highway cause it was a nightmare)...buses were stuck on the road, cars were getting stuck...my hands were shaking driving uphill...worst experience ever as a driver!

did you have winter tires?

i had a rental car in that storm some crappy little hatchback nissan versa that was slipping and sliding, and it was dark couldn't even see anything. I just remember leaving work at 430 and reaching home at 8pm

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
did you have winter tires?

i had a rental car in that storm some crappy little hatchback nissan versa that was slipping and sliding, and it was dark couldn't even see anything. I just remember leaving work at 430 and reaching home at 8pm

Nope. I got winter tires 2 weeks ago though - hopefully it makes a difference. Yah - that storm was a bytch to drive in...got worse during the afternoon, too.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not all the begging for tips though. shyt gets highly annoying. The people working on the resorts are the last people that NEED your tips...it's the people that don't have direct access to tourists that really need it.
Ugh. My biggest complaint about the DR.

You go to the beach, and there's always these "Dimelo Papi" dikktards trying to sell you some seashell necklace or taino indian statue.
I don't even take money to the beach anymore.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even though most people tell me they just stay in the touristy areas, they all say it's a great experience.

I was in the tourist area in varadero, and when i was in havana i went straight to the low down grimey parts, good thing its safe as hell and tourists are untouchable.

But I'd love to buy a house there and live down there, at the hotel I stayed in havana I met a guy this rich venezuelan dude who flies to cuba once a month for a week and stays in the same room :wow:

I need that life

yeah it did get annoying

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in the tourist area in varadero, and when i was in havana i went straight to the low down grimey parts, good thing its safe as hell and tourists are untouchable.

But I'd love to buy a house there and live down there, at the hotel I stayed in havana I met a guy this rich venezuelan dude who flies to cuba once a month for a week and stays in the same room :wow:

I need that life

yeah it did get annoying
I'm sure with like 3 months salary I could buy a mansion in Cuba. LOL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

You go to the beach, and there's always these "Dimelo Papi" dikktards trying to sell you some seashell necklace or taino indian statue.

when i went to dr on the beach all these little kids wanted my hat. I don't think the beaches in dr well punta cana are private.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto

lmao DR isn't even that bad compared to Cuba (they are way more annoying with the tipping thing)...I got some marriage proposals, too lmao...but those trannies in DR...a few guys we met on the resort almost got gotten...I'll just leave it at that! :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.