Can You tell just by someone's behavior (no prior knowledge) that they're a virgin?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
why are you bothered about virgins mannersims?

Bothered? I'm not bothered about shyt, I'm just curious. I've heard numerous girls say that they can tell a guy is a virgin just by how he acts, I could never identify virgins just off behavior alone so I was curious as to the signs :ehh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Bothered? I'm not bothered about shyt, I'm just curious. I've heard numerous girls say that they can tell a guy is a virgin just by how he acts, I could never identify virgins just off behavior alone so I was curious as to the signs :ehh:

:ehh:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How am I self alienating? Because I don't have a social media? :aicmon:
That's part of it but most of it has to do with your rotten attitude and the fact that you don't listen.

For example, I wrote a detailed response to your bullsh!t whining and all you could do is focus on the fact that I told you to get on social media.

You're one of those people that miss out on everything cool in life because of your attitude.

Keep questioning me. Enjoy your perpetual virginity, and warped sexual reality*, incel.

*Chronic virginity/incels often become pedophiles as the only people they can be sexual with are people who also have undeveloped sexuality and are easy targets. Or they become rage filled spree killers, ala George Sodini. Beastiality is also popular amongst incels, too.

LMAO at comparing participating in social media with an essential bodily function. You sound like a 15 year old girl :heh:
Two things:
Communication with other people is a core bodily function. Facebook just happens to be one of the most popular mediums to do that in 2013.

The average 15 year old girl has more sexual experience than you do. Think about that for a moment.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That's part of it but most of it has to do with your rotten attitude and the fact that you don't listen.

For example, I wrote a detailed response to your bullsh!t whining and all you could do is focus on the fact that I told you to get on social media.

You're one of those people that miss out on everything cool in life because of your attitude.

Keep questioning me. Enjoy your perpetual virginity, and warped sexual reality*, incel.

*Chronic virginity/incels often become pedophiles as the only people they can be sexual with are people who also have undeveloped sexuality and are easy targets. Or they become rage filled spree killers, ala George Sodini.

Two things:
Communication with other people is a core bodily function. Facebook just happens to be one of the most popular mediums to do that in 2013.

The average 15 year old girl has more sexual experience than you do
. Think about that for a moment.

Two things:

First of all, Social media is one of the most superficial forms of social interaction/communication there is. There's a reason so many of these 90s babies seem so outgoing and popular when they're online yet when they are in front of real flesh and blood women at parties they'd rather be leaning against the wall updating Facebook on how wack the gathering is. Social media is eroding how we as a people interact, Got nikkaz with like 400 female friend online but can't even look girls in the eye when they talk.

Second of all, I'm not in to sharing my sexual history online but I definitely haven't had the AVERAGE number of sexual experiences.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

*Chronic virginity/incels often become pedophiles as the only people they can be sexual with are people who also have undeveloped sexuality and are easy targets. Or they become rage filled spree killers, ala George Sodini. Beastiality is also popular amongst incels, too.

what are you talking about? what have i missed out on in life except for sex? :dwillhuh:

you think you can analyse peoples lives based on their internet forum posts? :camby:

foh

and why you know so much about pedophiles and serial killers?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Two things:

First of all, Social media is one of the most superficial forms of social interaction/communication there is. There's a reason so many of these 90s babies seem so outgoing and popular when they're online yet when they are in front of real flesh and blood women at parties they'd rather be leaning against the wall updating Facebook on how wack the gathering is. Social media is eroding how we as a people interact, Got nikkaz with like 400 female friend online but can't even look girls in the eye when they talk.

Second of all, I'm not in to sharing my sexual history online but I definitely haven't had the AVERAGE number of sexual experiences.

what are you talking about? what have i missed out on in life except for sex? :dwillhuh:

you think you can analyse peoples lives based on their internet forum posts? :camby:

foh

and why you know so much about pedophiles and serial killers?

Whatever you say, virgins.

To everyone else: I told you that virginity is a disease. Just look at how these two carry on.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Whatever you say, virgins.

To everyone else: I told you that virginity is a disease. Just look at how these two carry on.

no please carry on. you told me i missed out on things in life. i asked what have i missed out on except sex.

so please answer my question. what have i missed out on in life because of my attitude? :dwillhuh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ask any virgin about how he lost his virginity and his story will always be some variation of::merchant: "Man, I was drunk and at a party. I don't even remember her name because I was so wasted. It doesn't even matter - it was so long ago anyway:whistle:":pachaha: Fool proof.

This was always my go to when I was still a virgin.

Me: Yo...there was this big party yo. I was drinking so much, beer everywhere, beer pong, bytches. Next thing you know, I was making out with this broad in the yard...rest is history :smugdraper: (in my head :whew:)

Friends: So you don't even remember your first time? :patrice:

Me: I mean, I remember some shyt...bytch was bad :patrice:

Friend: You can't even remember, so you're still pretty much a virgin :pachaha:

Me: Ya..I mean...nah it's not even like that :sadcam:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'll just tell you, I could really give two fukks about what other people think, but that's just me:yeshrug:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
lost my virginity when I was 16, normal age....not to everyone is school

at 14 one was having sex convos like that

at 15 it seemed like everyone had se

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
dap-o.gif

I don't know why people use that GIF so much :pachaha: Don't they know the guy shaking Denzel's hand wants to blow out his culo? :pachaha: