Can You tell just by someone's behavior (no prior knowledge) that they're a virgin?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I don't know about virgin mannerisms but you can definitely tell when a nikka is lying about getting p*ssy...

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't necessarily true though, some people just aren't all that comfortable talking about sex with just ANYBODY. Unless its one of my homeboys asking, I might even lie and say I DIDN'T smash a chick just to keep my business MY business :ld:

I aint saying you wrong but in my experience even if it was a subject people didn't wanna talk about there's certain mannerisms i noticed virgins would exhibit when asked this type of question...sort of like in the 40 year old virgin when he was making shyt up about titties when they were talkin about them in that one part and it was painfully obvious he's never touched some titties in hie entire life. I don't know if im completely making sense im just typing what comes to mind...:manny:

and i highly doubt you'd tell someone your a virgin when you aint just to keep your business secret

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The honest ones I can respect.

dap-o.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
you can tell a woman is a virgin if their hymen breaks and bleed when you enter :ld:
you can tell a man is when he can't find the woman's hole.
that's the only way to be 100 percent true.