Can You tell just by someone's behavior (no prior knowledge) that they're a virgin?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Wait, what? That's a myth. Not every woman's hymen bleeds when she loses her virginity. Most lose it before they even have sex.

but it's still the most effective way to know 100% :mjpls: any other way you can't be completely sure.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before I lost my virginity I'd kind of keep quiet when it came to discussions about sex or anything remotely close to it. I remember one cat in my class in high school was getting roasted and the dude was roasting him about being a virgin and never having a nut and I just tried to blend in with the rest of the class laughing.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Before I lost my virginity I'd kind of keep quiet when it came to discussions about sex or anything remotely close to it. I remember one cat in my class in high school was getting roasted and the dude was roasting him about being a virgin and never having a nut and I just tried to blend in with the rest of the class laughing.

You should have put the :birdman: face on.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Because I admitted to it. :smugbiden:

You trying to tell me I need a Facebook to get laid now?
No. It's because you're a self-alienating ass. You're p*ssy repellant.

Hell, you're friend repellant.

You really think you're above participating on basic forms of social media and communication? Or is that just your defense against the crushing reality that people don't fvck with you because you repel them when they appeal to some of the most basic aspects of your common humanity?

Think about it like this.

The way you live your life right now doesn't get you laid. Perhaps doing things like make yourself available on communication platforms where your peers congregate and communicate with one another without the veil of anonymity could assist in changing the fact that you are an able bodied male that is not participating in an essential bodily function. It's as though you're living without taking regular shyts.

One of the problems with incels is that they have patterns of behavior that preclude them from being selected by somewhat desirable mates. They identify as a virgin/incel and therefore they live as they were a virgin/incel.

For you, dude, the first thing you need to change is your attitude. It screams, "ANGRY VIRGIN!" Even busted chicks don't deal with that catty bullsh!t from a grown ass man.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

You really think you're above participating on basic forms of social media and communication? Or is that just your defense against the crushing reality that people don't fvck with you because you repel them when they appeal to some of the most basic aspects of your common humanity?

The way you live your life right now doesn't get you laid. Perhaps doing things like make yourself available on communication platforms where your peers congregate and communicate with one another without the veil of anonymity could assist in changing the fact that you are an able bodied male that is not participating in an essential bodily function. It's as though you're living without taking regular shyts.

One of the problems with incels is that they have patterns of behavior that preclude them from being selected by somewhat desirable mates. They identify as a virgin/incel and therefore they live as they were a virgin/incel.

For you, dude, the first thing you need to change is your attitude. It screams, "ANGRY VIRGIN!" Even busted chicks don't deal with that catty bullsh!t from a grown ass man.

How am I self alienating? Because I don't have a social media? :aicmon:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I remember b4 I ever had sex i would tell soo many stories in junior high school and my freshman year of high school about how I got p*ssy from this african bytch n sht and a bunch of other stories :russ:

Good thing no one checked me b4 I actually did lose my virginity :whew:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

LMAO at comparing participating in social media with an essential bodily function. You sound like a 15 year old girl :heh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know.....i seen laid back shy guys thats married with kids....cant go around under estimating ppl

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka up until i lost mine.

I carried myself as any other guy. I was not a big talker and i kept to myself. When i did talk to women i keep it cool because on the real at the point in life i did not care about sex.

When my boys would bring up sex i just said nothing chilled laugh at the joke they made.

If you don't put yourself out there and be the chill melo nikka ppl going to think you just a lad back cat.