Can You tell just by someone's behavior (no prior knowledge) that they're a virgin?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
As in, what specific behaviors would lead you to believe that someone (Male OR female) is a virgin? :leostare:

In b4 "they create threads like this" :mjpls:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I lost my virginity LATE, because the first time I pulled my shyt out at 16... it didn't go so well :lupe: So I retain a lot of them suspect-ass mannerisms and behaviors that keep that virgin vibe alive :russ:

They exist, is what I'm tryna say :ld:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask them anything related to p*ssy and see how they respond. if they show any kind of nervousness/anxiety then either they can't get p*ssy or they've never touched it before

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
When they are setting around in a group talking about sex they kind of shy away from the subject when they are talkative about everything else.....that's the case sometimes but overall not really. I don't see why someone would care anyways.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ask them anything related to p*ssy and see how they respond. if they show any kind of nervousness/anxiety then either they can't get p*ssy or they've never touched it before

When people ask me questions like that I just say

"I'm a virgin :birdman:"

The :birdman: face is important because it lets them know if they try to get clever then I'm throwing hands immediately.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

This isn't necessarily true though, some people just aren't all that comfortable talking about sex with just ANYBODY. Unless its one of my homeboys asking, I might even lie and say I DIDN'T smash a chick just to keep my business MY business :ld:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Ask any virgin about how he lost his virginity and his story will always be some variation of::merchant: "Man, I was drunk and at a party. I don't even remember her name because I was so wasted. It doesn't even matter - it was so long ago anyway:whistle:":pachaha: Fool proof.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ask any virgin about how he lost his virginity and his story will always be some variation of::merchant: "Man, I was drunk and at a party. I don't even remember her name because I was so wasted. It doesn't even matter - it was so long ago anyway:whistle:":pachaha: Fool proof.

I'm a virgin :birdman: