Can You Still Have A Good Time In Multiplayer If You're Getting Destroyed?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
do you still have fun even when you're getting mollywhopped :mjgrin:

nah :wow:
Yes

The only time it would be NO is if you was trying your hardest to win. Most games have ranked modes and non ranked modes so it's really up to the individual.

The best players are having fun first, the scrubs usually complain about how everyone else isn't doing...

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I think you have to be successful sometimes. I am an average/above average BF1/Overwatch player. If I start feeling frustrated I just turn it off, but for the most part, I don't have to be at the top to enjoy myself. It's those games where I am dying over and over that gets me to take a break.

llt23

All Star
Daps
It depends on the game and the player. If its a fighter you gotta know how to lose and learn from the losses. There is a satisfaction from watching the replay of your match, seeing where you got hit and why, and then being able to turn those situations to your advantage and get wins. I had experience playing sets with superior players who would beat me 90 percent of the time and its fine because I knew I could take that info, go to training mode, come back and do my best to even out those win percentages. If you are a competitive person, I think these are the best games cause the work you put in will really show.

For most other games I dont think it can be fun since usually its team dependent and people always throw blame to others since they cant take a L. Its much more toxic in those environments from my experience so thats why I prefer fighters for when I want to play competitively cuz the blame cant be shifted anywhere since its 1 on 1.

Think its also a sign of the current times. Kids these days grow up not knowing what an L is because they are coddled and would rather quit than learn.

At the same time though people play games for diff reasons. For shooters while I am a competitive person I play them casually for kicks so I avoid competitive modes. Fighters is where I scratch the competitive itch.

I wonder if I still played sports competitively in a league or whatever if I would still play fighters on that level though. Think not having competition in real life shyt can lead to wanting competitive stuff in the digital world.

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Oh yea, if you playing a game like gears of war you will fukk around and break your controller if you tryna be serious.