Can You Still Have A Good Time In Multiplayer If You're Getting Destroyed?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Sure, at first. If you don't get better then... :hhh:

This.

Man that 4 glory shyt in Smash can be something else. I fought one person in like 13 rounds, and I think it reached a point in which he stopped playing competitively and played casually, and I actually managed to beat him. :mjcry: sometimes you just want at least one win before you call it a night.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yea, cause it rarely happens and/or not gonna happen again to the same opponent....i use those times as learning tools, so it dont happen again....the only time i get pissed is if it's team, and we get destroyed cause my teammates play like shyt over multiple games.....when i start to get to that point, i just leave and find a new game...
I'm usually at worst above average in most games I've played. I have a couple friends that just suck at games. I eventually end up pissed off when we keep losing and they're just giggling it up and keep making the same mistakes. I eventually just have to get offline. Worse when the same teammates will want to talk big shyt when we win even though they still didn't do shyt to contribute to said win.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you by yourself and worrying about your stats, then it can it be a lonely, fukked up experience 'cause you just keep getting your ass handed to you and you can't communicate with anyone to put a stop to the shyts since you ain't up to doing it yourself.

However kicking it in party chat with friends, shyt like this happened to all of us on an individual basis and sometimes as a group, but we'd all be drinking/smoking/laughing about it so it wasn't that serious since we was enjoying the social experience more than the gaming one. :yeshrug:

That being said, getting destroyed because of constant lag from a shyte connection ain't fun, though.:francis: I've had that happen too much to count.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

If you having fun getting your ass kicked, your punk ass better not be on my team

:pacspit: