Can You Still Have A Good Time In Multiplayer If You're Getting Destroyed?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Yes... when the team is getting slaughtered that's when it's time to experiment...

Also, if you're playing with friends it can be hilarious...

Professor Beef

(the food, not the slang)
Daps
Reppin
The Digital World
Depends on the game. In fighters there ain't no fun allowed whatsoever :ufdup:

If it's a game I'm not taking too seriously, like halo, then sure. I remember me and a bunch of my friends did one of those LAN games for Halo 3 and had a big match of 4 teams with 2 people in a team. Me and my teammate were the worst players there, so whenever we could we jumped in a warthog and just tried running people over while talking shyt on the mic :myman:

Sometimes you gotta make your own fun

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't mind it until the CoD/twitch shooter generation.

Some of the times I'd be playing I'd be dead in less than 10 seconds after respawn for an entire match and starting out I couldn't tell if it was because of my connection, broken spawns, or if I was actually trash :jbhmm:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If it's a team game, on some Smite/League/etc. type shyt, then yeah I get pissed. :pachaha:

nikkas be 8 levels behind their opponent in lane, then try to blame you because they getting trashed. :mjlol:

e001

Superstar
Daps
Only if I'm on Team Speak/Discord with a bunch of people and we start trolling.
Playing alone, every time I die I'm like
frustrated.gif

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I used to feel this way with the exception of Halo 3 Big team battles. I grew into it again with the rise of competitive playing being mainstream and YouTube/Twitch.

Battlefield 1 is mad fun just running around aimlessly even when your team is getting mashed. I kind of carried that feeling into the Lawbreakers beta. People are trying to learn the mechanics so just have fun. Titanfall 2 on the other hand, better bring your A game
:ufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, fighting games prepped me. Just like real life there is always someone better.

Doesn't mean I don't get salty, I just don't rage out or do sore loser shyt.