Can you play and enjoy a game with an art style you don’t like?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Ppl hated the colorful and "cartoon" warcraft-esque style of Diablo 3 but a big reason why I could never get into Path of Exile (outside of the complexity) was I thought the art looked awful. To their credit the couple previe trailers they showed of POE2 look way way better but POE1 is still an ugly game to me.

I can handle some weeb shyt but my patience and tolerance for them might be in the negatives as I got older. I could play the Tales of games in high school if I really pushed through but I wouldn't be caught dead playing those now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ppl hated the colorful and "cartoon" warcraft-esque style of Diablo 3 but a big reason why I could never get into Path of Exile (outside of the complexity) was I thought the art looked awful. To their credit the couple previe trailers they showed of POE2 look way way better but POE1 is still an ugly game to me.

I can handle some weeb shyt but my patience and tolerance for them might be in the negatives as I got older. I could play the Tales of games in high school if I really pushed through but I wouldn't be caught dead playing those now.

I played a lot of shyt in my teens i would never play today, Star ocean 3 and 4, eternal sonata, infinite undiscovery, radiata stories, some of those Tales of games. Etc