Can you guys do me a favor and repost this everwhere. reddit.twitter, fb....*regards to Newark NJ**

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Depends on where you at but yea I'd say it's gully. I can't say I haven't heard about gunshots and murders occurring almost once a month. You won't catch me on foot just walking around in Newark. I'm always driving and even then if I have to walk, it's in and out. I don't chill in Newark at all.

damn i didnt know shyt was going down over there

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Them buildings look nice. This dude I knew from Highschool live there. I live off at the edge of East Orange off of South Orange Ave. My block is like the only block that seems decent compared to the other ones near me(Brookwood).
:ohhh: Was just in West orange last nite. I cant mess wit newark at all. Im in the burbs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Was just in West orange last nite. I cant mess wit newark at all. Im in the burbs
Like if you driving and minding your own business you good. Not EVERYWHERE in Newark is literally bad. Downtown Newark is kind of safe, I been out there as early as 7AM to 11PM and you pretty much good. The bad parts are those numbered streets and obvious run down blocks, which again if you driving through minding your business you shouldn't get into anything. I drive through Newark everyday I never felt like I was scared or something.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Like if you driving and minding your own business you good. Not EVERYWHERE in Newark is literally bad. Downtown Newark is kind of safe, I been out there as early as 7AM to 11PM and you pretty much good. The bad parts are those numbered streets and obvious run down blocks, which again if you driving through minding your business you shouldn't get into anything. I drive through Newark everyday I never felt like I was scared or something.
I only take my shorty downtown newark or watever. But I got fam in Newark. They stay to themselves though. 4 or 5 yrs ago my cousin was tryna get me to move out there. Im like :whoa: She like its not that bad etc etc. Now today I was in edison visitin my fam and my other cousin mentioned movin to newark she just was like :snoop: No lie.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only take my shorty downtown newark or watever. But I got fam in Newark. They stay to themselves though. 4 or 5 yrs ago my cousin was tryna get me to move out there. Im like :whoa: She like its not that bad etc etc. Now today I was in edison visitin my fam and my other cousin mentioned movin to newark she just was like :snoop: No lie.
Yea moving to Newark is not the best idea if you concerned for the environment. There's like a few spots in Newark that have nice ass housing but it's still too close to the hood.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
son , they be tryna car jack people thats minding they business................newark needs more competent police

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea moving to Newark is not the best idea if you concerned for the environment. There's like a few spots in Newark that have nice ass housing but it's still too close to the hood.
I know its cheap but to me its not worth it. I feel bad for newark though.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Newark have a couple of good years before it went to shyt again, with an improved downtown? I guess the news was deceiving me since I never really dug for info.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear when you're in New York, especially manhattan it be like:blessed:

But once you cross the bridge to New Jersey
iseeu.png

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'm also a Newark resident. Cory Booker is a celebrity mayor. He has done nothing for the city.

Newark is a war zone, especially the South Ward. If you have no reason to go there, then don't go there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to the conservative and white supremacist websites. They're hyping this video. This woman is no different than Jesse lee Patterson. I have some problems with booker's close ties to Wall Street, but I refuse to blame him for the violence perpetrated by pieces of dog shyt living in Newark. Certain blacks in our community CANNOT be saved! They're gone. They are uncivilized, savage pieces of shyt who are holding us back and doing the cac's work. We need to turn our backs on them and focus on the blacks with futures.