Can you guys do me a favor and repost this everwhere. reddit.twitter, fb....*regards to Newark NJ**

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ironically, the small towns usually make up the worse cities in America. If you in Philly, there's large swaths of extreme poverty. But there's also Rittenhouse Square. And South Street. And Old City. You can spend your whole life there without going to the fukked up areas.

In Camden though? :huhldup: Or Chester, Newark, Trenton and Wilmington....they're nothing but, small ass cities with little tiny downtowns and the rest of the city ghetto as fukk. In my town....Wilmington...the murder rate was 32.0 out of 100,000 last year :damn:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol yeah that Newark mayor been a fraud...I peeped that on his 60 minutes segment a few years back....
:wrist:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
But you guys should still vote CB into senate on October 16th so that he can have a brilliant career.
It is not his fault that ppl in the city won't do right.
Cory is not out there shooting young black men.
HE DID WHAT HE COULD; HE RAISED A LOT OF MONEY.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
40+? what time period?

we need some sources for those numbers

but she handled that interview the right way, made her point like a pro

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The barber shop I go to got robbed recently dudes went in there with shotguns and made everyone strip. Dudes had a shotgun to some guys head while his son was in the barber chair. :wow:

Newark been out of control. What Booker is good at is marketing himself and manipulation of #s

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The barber shop I go to got robbed recently dudes went in there with shotguns and made everyone strip. Dudes had a shotgun to some guys head while his son was in the barber chair. :wow:

Newark been out of control. What Booker is good at is marketing himself and manipulation of #s

Realistically what can he do? He ain't superman, he ain't put the shotgun in them dudes hands.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sorry I don't believe ol'girl. She straight pulling numbers out of her ass. 30% unemployment rate???:dahell: I checked and it was 14.7%, ok I will round it out to 15%. Where is she getting the number of homicides from. Anyone here watch that documentary "Brick City" with Corey Booker? I could have sworn she was in it. She straight up trolled:troll: all the meetings Corey had to try to get things done. She don't have a job, I think she has huge arrest record for disturbing the peace. I remember because I looked her up when that documentary came out.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Sorry I don't believe ol'girl. She straight pulling numbers out of her ass. 30% unemployment rate???:dahell: I checked and it was 14.7%, ok I will round it out to 15%. Where is she getting the number of homicides from. Anyone here watch that documentary "Brick City" with Corey Booker? I could have sworn she was in it. She straight up trolled:troll: all the meetings Corey had to try to get things done. She don't have a job, I think she has huge arrest record for disturbing the peace. I remember because I looked her up when that documentary came out.
This lady is an opp. This video is a tool for white supremacists.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I live in East orange now, but lived in Newark most of my childhood... it's a shame man.

I love newark, and I wanna move back... but it's too dangerous to live there.

I live in Orange now and I cant see myself moving back to newark either, East orange...yes. Irvington...Maybe but newark? Nope and I love my city to death but im not gonna let it become my death

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

What shop was this?