Can you guys do me a favor and repost this everwhere. reddit.twitter, fb....*regards to Newark NJ**

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I live in Orange now and I cant see myself moving back to newark either, East orange...yes. Irvington...Maybe but newark? Nope and I love my city to death but im not gonna let it become my death
Real shyt

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
reddit? You guys actually post there? :what:

and why would u post something like this there? :what:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
yo is Newark really gully like that? never heard shyt going down there, learn something new everyday

is there easy money there? can a kneega set up shop?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The barber shop I go to got robbed recently dudes went in there with shotguns and made everyone strip. Dudes had a shotgun to some guys head while his son was in the barber chair. :wow:

Newark been out of control. What Booker is good at is marketing himself and manipulation of #s

fuk, stripping aint nice

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I live in Orange now and I cant see myself moving back to newark either, East orange...yes. Irvington...Maybe but newark? Nope and I love my city to death but im not gonna let it become my death

My friend in Orange off Central ave. I live in brick church across from Ritas and Walgreens

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
lol@ you lames trying to diss Reddit now

j9Bo4OGa1g5Oc_e.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend in Orange off Central ave. I live in brick church across from Ritas and Walgreens
Them buildings look nice. This dude I knew from Highschool live there. I live off at the edge of East Orange off of South Orange Ave. My block is like the only block that seems decent compared to the other ones near me(Brookwood).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo is Newark really gully like that? never heard shyt going down there, learn something new everyday

is there easy money there? can a kneega set up shop?
Depends on where you at but yea I'd say it's gully. I can't say I haven't heard about gunshots and murders occurring almost once a month. You won't catch me on foot just walking around in Newark. I'm always driving and even then if I have to walk, it's in and out. I don't chill in Newark at all.