Can You Give an Example of Some shyt you did/tried Soley because Hip-Hop Made it Popular?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Broaden my musical tastes exponentially by checking the liner notes for who they sampled then going to dig. :ahh:

Some producers flipped the craziest and most obscure tunes that I never would've heard without hip hop. Amazing how this one genre breathes new life into so many LPs that would've lain forgotten on a shelf gathering dust till someone threw some drums and rhymes on it.

Last edited:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg

vodka_bel5.jpg

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Broaden my musical tastes exponentially by checking the liner notes for who they sampled then going to dig. :ahh:

Some producers flipped the craziest and most obscure tunes that I never would've heard without hip hop. Amazing how this one genre breathes new life into so many LPs that would've lain forgotten on a shelf gathering dust till someone threw some drums and rhymes on it.
I know people act all :what: when you say you discovered certain music from samples but Cam'ron's Lord You Know/Long Time Coming introduced me to Sam Cooke's A Change is Gonna Come.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Before
wallabeesgordon.jpg

After
ghostface-killah-ironman-Cover-Art.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F344191bd-34da-46a6-ab6d-33f990e44af3.jpg

Wallabees are ugly asf and not even comfortable :laff: I had like 2 pair because of Wu-Tang Clan
It’s funny cause somebody told me they was uncomfortable but I still kinda want to rock them cause I could make it work
That and I wanted to learn supreme mathematics because of wu and mf doom