Can You Give an Example of Some shyt you did/tried Soley because Hip-Hop Made it Popular?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Master P's son had this really shytty sitcom on Nick, my 6 year old ass would wear this "Jesus Loves You" headband and a 25 cent plastic chain all the time for a couple of months :dead:

Romeo_cast.jpg
:dead:

Other than that, I can only really say that making beats and trying to start an art collective were really the only things rap made me wanna do

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Drank St Ides and Private Stock in college solely because of the dope St Ides commercials back in the day (looking back it's like wtf) and Biggie.

Smoked blunts because duh

When the hood chicks started rocking colored hair like Lil Kim after that video :whew:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I rolled a pant leg up like LL Cool J and tucked the middle of my shirt under my belt buckle like Usher :mjcry:

:snoop:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I bought them ugly ass g unit sneakers in 9th grade.

those big belt buckles (early/mid 2000s)…shyt was embarrassing

I considered getting spinners and suicide doors on my hooptie as an impressionable youth. :mjgrin:

Rocking the oversized basketball jerseys when i was young.

Stayed away from drugs and hood rats.
same

tried making beats, rapped, wore big clothes, didn't want to go to school. wanted to be an A&R, thought guns, crime, and thuggery was cool. thought being a drug dealer was cool. young jeezy and the snow man