Can You Give an Example of Some shyt you did/tried Soley because Hip-Hop Made it Popular?

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
When sippin on some syrup came out me and my homie mixed some Seagrams 7 with some NyQuil thinking it was the same thing lol... Also hypnotiq and Remy red come to mind as well

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Tried to be a playa :russ:

My heart couldnt take it but was successful.

A nikka was paranoid and just felt wrong. Guess im not a cheater after all
I'm 39 lol but put me on some game brother. LOL never tried that playa shyt. And the funny thing is I'm actually good looking and packing no homo. My mom made me respect women too much. But fukk it it is what it is.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Where I grew up dudes used to fight. Thump, we called it when it was two pro street fighters going at it.

Make a big ass circle and see who win.

I remember distinctly when gang culture made it's way to my town. Through NWA and Colors and different media.

First scary dudes would carry guns half heartedly. Get the gun taken by a real one.

Then people started getting popped by dudes who was scared to scrap. Then it was damn near mandatory. All within a few year span. Early 90s.

It's heartbreaking. My hood and my town was like paradise to me before gang culture took over. It was far from perfect but it was hood Heaven.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I got in the game and made a few dollars

It's a lot of nikkas on here blaming hip-hop cause they fukked up in life

Stop day shyt lol