Can you draw?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i bet you smiled a little knowing his work is still getting appreciated even all the way over here.

he is a fine craftsman, i love the tigers he does.

ead0ecd242c863bd3479a17ba2d52ed1--the-lord-paper.jpg

paper_frank_on_snake_way_by_itsmcflyy_d86j792-fullview.jpg

his instagram is always been watched by me, and he is on youtube too.

dope. :salute:
Yea I was surprised to see him

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:russ: :russ:

have you heard or seen anything from genesis tramaine ? just wondering she must be getting stacks after stacks.

its not about money i know but its not like she doesnt have enough passion its just good to know, living black painters can make a handsome living.

not just kerry james marshall, who is great.
Honestly we havent been communicating that much since she offered to visit my studio. Imma link back up with her through DMs soon. I woild love to collab with her honestly.

I also collabed with Halim Flowers too! That dude is fenna be a heavyweight too!

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
lol billie ellish that was a good song, i have never heard her music before but thats a jam.

dope picture too bro.

Thanks this was my first attempt at realism digitally. I usually just draw cartoon/animated style. The song is cool I thought it was lil wayne for the longest lol. And I only know one of her songs called ocean eyes. It became one of my favorite songs but I've tried to dive into her catalog and can't find anything else I like lol

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Honestly we havent been communicating that much since she offered to visit my studio. Imma link back up with her through DMs soon. I woild love to collab with her honestly.

I also collabed with Halim Flowers too! That dude is fenna be a heavyweight too!

yeah shes dope and the Halim Flowers i will check their work out now.

Thanks this was my first attempt at realism digitally. I usually just draw cartoon/animated style. The song is cool I thought it was lil wayne for the longest lol. And I only know one of her songs called ocean eyes. It became one of my favorite songs but I've tried to dive into her catalog and can't find anything else I like lol

thats ill i dont really know how to use the computer for art i used to use photoshop ages ago, but i should study more on animation so i can do more with this 2D cartoon series that doesnt seem closer to starting at the moment.

LOL i never ever clicked Billie Ellish before but because of the video in your post, i pressed play ... and the hook was banging lol :banderas:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yeah shes dope and the Halim Flowers i will check their work out now.

thats ill i dont really know how to use the computer for art i used to use photoshop ages ago, but i should study more on animation so i can do more with this 2D cartoon series that doesnt seem closer to starting at the moment.

LOL i never ever clicked Billie Ellish before but because of the video in your post, i pressed play ... and the hook was banging lol :banderas:

Its not too hard. I just downloaded an app on my phone one day and started drawing with my finger after seeing a bunch of digital artists on IG. But now I've upgraded to an iPad and have the apple pencil tool. So its like drawing on paper just on a screen.

And yeah its fire lol... its a shame that none of her other songs come close from what I've heard

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Its not too hard. I just downloaded an app on my phone one day and started drawing with my finger after seeing a bunch of digital artists on IG. But now I've upgraded to an iPad and have the apple pencil tool. So its like drawing on paper just on a screen.

And yeah its fire lol... its a shame that none of her other songs come close from what I've heard

nice and it makes sense getting up on the new technologies of the creative industry.

i almost got a gift of one of those digital sketch pads you draw straight into pixels/vector images. sounds pretty dope but my actual computer isnt the best i am assuming you would need a great computer something like the apple stuff. i use microsoft lol.

something i have to look into for animation purposes.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
his living good lol, i see the oak wood floor game lol just playing.

but yeah nice paintings you got him, i like the airplane bright piece by the monitors reminds me of that liechstien type pop art but with a twist.
Yep! That was I started to study Pop Art and get more involved with comic book art. The Aviation art you seeing is from the Tuskegee Airmen art Ive been doing. I even did a pin up for NFL player Alvin Kamara.

20220605-113539.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yep! That was I started to study Pop Art and get more involved with comic book art. The Aviation art you seeing is from the Tuskegee Airmen art Ive been doing. I even did a pin up for NFL player Alvin Kamara.

20220605-113539.jpg

this is real nice.

i like all of this. how long did a piece like this take you? i ask because theres so much in the background yet alone the foreground. talking about the yellows with the planes and scratches. anyway this is marvelous.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
not working till coming Wednesday so i have been practicing some darts set for due date soon lol.

IMG-20220924-044753-resized-20220924-044840947.jpg

IMG-20220924-044709-resized-20220924-044841688.jpg

maybe i'll soon be called the black norman rockwell :lupe:

IMG-20210314-073421-resized-20210320-022554923.jpg

salvador dali-esque horses.

Last edited: